Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where should i put the DSP firmware file ????

Just dump it with the homebrew and leave it there I guess. I did it and worked fine
All applications that use dsp.cdc use it from SD://3ds/dsp.cdc which is right where it gets dumped to. Isn't convenience great?

Reactions: Xenosaiga

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like my R button is broken then... I cannot access the theme downloader :/ but it's cool thanks for the reply
You have to have atleast 1 custom theme for theme downloader to work.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You have to have atleast 1 custom theme for theme downloader to work.
Also try blowing into your R button. That always works for me.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
-rant-
I had some severe issues when I started this. First there was an issue that I didn't have the localisation folder because that wasn't a requirement when I first downloaded this. Then I downloaded that and then it threw me two errors for the dutch.txt localisation file! IMO, that's just plain bad. If you force people to have a localisation folder to make it the system language (which happens to be Dutch in my case) then at least make sure that these files are correct. I had to fix them myself. I updated the dutch.txt file to not throw the errors anymore. I've attached it for @Rinnegatamante to update the files. Then I had to dump the dspfirm.cdc. I had to google a program to dump it because Decrypt9 wouldn't do it. I get that you need one from your own system but at least add the program to dump your own to the download.
-end rant-

Glad I can still use this.

Attachments

• dutch.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 220

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
This is the repository i was talking about some days ago: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/CHMM2/tree/great-refactor/source
If you want to help the development of CHMM2, you can take a look at it. It actually runs under latest nightly of lpp-3ds (at the end it will use a slightly modified ones for example for the Power button simulation) and currently there are a couple of things broken (due to the fact that i've already removed Danzeff keyboard to replace it with another ones).

-rant-
I had some severe issues when I started this. First there was an issue that I didn't have the localisation folder because that wasn't a requirement when I first downloaded this. Then I downloaded that and then it threw me two errors for the dutch.txt localisation file! IMO, that's just plain bad. If you force people to have a localisation folder to make it the system language (which happens to be Dutch in my case) then at least make sure that these files are correct. I had to fix them myself. I updated the dutch.txt file to not throw the errors anymore. I've attached it for @Rinnegatamante to update the files. Then I had to dump the dspfirm.cdc. I had to google a program to dump it because Decrypt9 wouldn't do it. I get that you need one from your own system but at least add the program to dump your own to the download.
-end rant-

Glad I can still use this.

I've already said i don't have time actually and also my 3DS is not set in Dutch region. Also the DSP firmware is not required and i'm not going to add it in the package.

morrisonian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys I'm getting this error: [string "?"]:44: script doesn't exist. I installed CHMM2 v2.7 cia via FBI. FYI, I'm on A9LH updated sysnand. Also, don't know what other folders should I have on my SD. Thanks.

Edit: Thanks @A_Random_Guy, I only had to put the CHMM Localization folder (just for future noob references).

Last edited by morrisonian,

morrisonian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have 35 themes already, but CHMM 2.7 just freezes whenever I shuffle them (only the 10 I can choose). How do I fix that?

PlayGameTom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Can someone help me? I managed to change the theme and bgm once but now the music stays the same as the first theme when i change to a second theme

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Can someone help me? I managed to change the theme and bgm once but now the music stays the same as the first theme when i change to a second theme
The error is in the music brctm file created with the looping audio converter 1.3 program does not display the error in CHMM2.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
does the second theme have a BGM?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Last edited by Ryumaru,

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I should probably put this in OP in the F.A.Q.
Yes if I were you put this information.
I've created over 143 Themes and had to redo all the background music that I created using the Yata Plus :hateit:
The songs besides being present with wheezing error in repeat loop that runs only once priate settled over 2 Themes using CHMM2.
The program LoopingAudioConverter songs are perfect if you download ten Themes of my first page of 3dsthem.es and put together a gallery random songs do not mix and have no problem in repeating loop.
Yata Converter is all full of errors.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill