Homebrew [Release] CHMM2 - Custom Home Menu Manager 2

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thanksfully,I got two entrypoint on my 3ds, CN&OOT3D,so I have 2.1&2.5 at the same time.
I hope smea will fix the 2.5,then we will see.

Rinnegatamante

OP
Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: kiwiis

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone actually got themes working on 2.5?
They're working for me through ironhax with *hax 2.5. I don't know why. Try changing your theme to a basic one or something?

As for sound, I took the latest lpp-3ds, built it, and ran it on Ninjhax 2.5, because I felt like I needed to test it a bit more thoroughly. .ogg seems to be busted, but .aif and .wav almost work. None of them are suitable though. Notably:
  • 48000Hz .aif and .wav have loud static at random-ish points
  • 32000 .aif is at double speed and has loud static sometimes (is Sunshell getting the wrong sample rate? it shows 64000 instead)
  • all have loud static at the end of the song
  • all seem to have the left channel get quieter and back to normal at random intervals
Regardless, I respect Rinnegatamante's decision. Ninjhax 2.5 and ctrulib(?) seem to be a mess right now.

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're working for me through ironhax with *hax 2.5. I don't know why. Try changing your theme to a basic one or something?

As for sound, I took the latest lpp-3ds, built it, and ran it on Ninjhax 2.5, because I felt like I needed to test it a bit more thoroughly. .ogg seems to be busted, but .aif and .wav almost work. None of them are suitable though. Notably:
  • 48000Hz .aif and .wav have loud static at random-ish points
  • 32000 .aif is at double speed and has loud static sometimes (is Sunshell getting the wrong sample rate? it shows 64000 instead)
  • all have loud static at the end of the song
  • all seem to have the left channel get quieter and back to normal at random intervals
Regardless, I respect Rinnegatamante's decision. Ninjhax 2.5 and ctrulib(?) seem to be a mess right now.
Can you upload a Zip file of you folders and set up?

soetem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have themes still working, I never upgraded to chmm 2 just the original. Pressing start to exit to hb launcher hangs on black screen though if it does that just press l r down and b to get back. Or I just install a theme and use l r down and b to exit that way and the theme is correctly installed...

smisk42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, maybe someone else will be able to get CHMM2 working on 2.5 if Rinn doesn't want to :/
It is open source after all but I dunno how much effort it would take.

Flowey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That said , wait for Smea input.
kZarp.png

Reactions: KingVamp

jaksy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ouch. That's all he has to say about it? Honestly kinda rude if you ask me.
Eh, Smea has always displayed a bit of an egotistical and flippant attitude in his tweets.
He's accomplished a lot, and he has to deal with idiots pestering him all day, so I see why he's developed that approach, but he's hardly known for being the most diplomatic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments