• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ive been reading in different sources/websites that CEMU Devs are scamming us the patreon by just doing some tweaks here and there and calling it a month

Reactions: Shinox

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ive been reading in different sources/websites that CEMU Devs are scamming us the patreon by just doing some tweaks here and there and calling it a month

lol, and what kind of "sources" are those? Like, their moms? Yeah, lots of people say lots of bullshit on the internet. Doesn't make them a "source" for facts. We've all heard that bullshit a million times already, so don't even bother. If you believe it. don't donate. Period.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lots of people, well a vocal minority really, seem to have a huge problem with cemu team making as much money as they are. So there are two rumors running around. The one you are talking about and another saying that they are using stolen code/ technical docs from nintendo. Both of these rumors are completely unsubstantiated. Until someone can prove either one of them I choose to believe they are the but hurt feelings of the jealous.

Then don't donate.
Exactly this. All you get for donating is 7 day earlier access and get to basically be a beta tester for the public release. If you don't believe in what cemu team are doing then don't donate. No one is being forced.

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Then don't donate.
It's not like you're forced to donate.
2aRpv7L.png

degan51

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've discovered the issue.... The Zelda Breath of the Wild DLC is causing CEMU to produce an invalid game profile id. Whether that's caused by applying the DLC In the wrong order, or simply a problem with CEMU recognising the DLC appropriately I do not know.

However I do know if you've applied the DLC, then CEMU will assign the game profile id: 00050000ffffffff, which is not a valid ID.

I assume CEMU devs have patched previously experienced bugs (hit collision, grass and so on...) against valid game profile ID's. Since there is a mismatch, the recent fixes in this new CEMU revision aren't being applied.

This gameprofile id anomaly also explains why the CEMU hook benefits are not apparent.

You can clarify whether or not you are affected by this anomaly by launching your game, 'The Zelda Breath of the Wild', and then opening the log.txt located within your CEMU directory.

You will see the below message written if you are affected:

Code:
[13:57:20] Mounting local storage (updates): .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\FFFFFFFF\
[13:57:21] Loading game profile "gameProfiles\00050000ffffffff.ini"

If you see the above, then your game likely has the DLC applied which is causing the problem.

If you manually applied this DLC along with any game updates, then you'll need to re-repeat the update procedure without applying the DLC.

If the DLC was pre-applied to your copy, then you'll either need to re-acquire another copy without this DLC or wait for another solution.

I discovered this was the problem observing how CEMU handles game profile ID's.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Stickman89

I tried deleting the DLC, same error, and then both DLC/updates. Still seeing the same error:

[15:12:58] TitleId of launched game: 00050000ffffffff
[15:12:58] Mounting local storage (updates): .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\FFFFFFFF\
[15:12:59] Game profile "gameProfiles\00050000ffffffff.ini" does not exist

I also tried reapplying just the update with mapleseed v2, but nothing has changed.

any other idea on how to fix? You would think that deleting the DLC would solve the problem.

Last edited by degan51,

gestiongaming

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i cant even open the emulator on 1.7.4 or even 1.7.3d it a pears for 2sec in the task manger then dissapears here the crashlog

Attachments

• crashlog.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 381

matomato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried deleting the DLC, same error, and then both DLC/updates. Still seeing the same error:

[15:12:58] Mounting local storage (updates): .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\FFFFFFFF\

I also tried reapplying just the update with mapleseed v2, but nothing has changed.

any other idea on how to fix? You would think that deleting the DLC would solve the problem.

You have two way to solve this problem:

- Make new fresh dump (clean dump)
- Download and copy the three UPDATE folder (code-content-meta) in .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\[GAME ID]\...
- Download and copy the three DLC folder (code-content-meta) in .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\[GAME ID]\aoc\...

or simply

- Rename the [GAME ID] in .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\... in FFFFFFFF ---> example: .\mlc01\usr\title\00050000\FFFFFFFF\...
- Rename the [GAME ID] in .\gameProfiles\... in 00050000ffffffff.ini ---> example: .\gameProfiles\00050000ffffffff.in

joemo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

a couple pages back there was a post saying that it could be the dump of the game and to get a fresh dump i believe but not sure

NaviInside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

I fix mine by :
- download it fresh ( may not necessary ) only the game
- download the cemu fresh ( may not necessary )
- update it using mapleseed v1 ( for some reason v2 is not working for me ), test it, it works
- update dlc, test it, it works

From what I understand FFFFF things mean u did something wrong with it. If u did it correctly, it should
have different key, not the ffffff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: