• Likes 283

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Teasers for 1.5.3 ;)
You may guess what's special about that second pic :>
[in the last patreon update Exzap wrote it's alright to share the pics, just not the text; I'll just guess that's still the case]

E2BDxWG.png

lICe8iU.png

The famous missing coins :bow::bow:

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
I can finally play Mario Kart 8 without it running like I'm looking at the sun with a telescope!

Wouldn't you have gone blind from that? XD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys only 6 more thread pages and exzap sells out to Satan and we get CEMU 6.6.6 Final ^-^

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
<snip>

Anyways, mention of "anisotropic filtering" is pretty interesting... If it's enablable on all textures and not just a GX2 feature for games that use it, it would be the first significant "enhancement" cemu provides over the original console.

Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyways, mention of "anisotropic filtering" is pretty interesting... If it's enablable on all textures and not just a GX2 feature for games that use it, it would be the first significant "enhancement" cemu provides over the original console.
Aside from the fixed "lighting", it's what interests me the most in 1.5.3 actually.
Personally I really would like a comparison similar to the last TPHD teaser with and without it. (and maybe a WWHD comparison screen shot with fixed "lighting" too!)

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Teasers for 1.5.3 ;)
You may guess what's special about that second pic :>
[in the last patreon update Exzap wrote it's alright to share the pics, just not the text; I'll just guess that's still the case]

E2BDxWG.png

lICe8iU.png

Awesome, cant wait to test it out, great work guys :D
and coins will be fixed, great :D

PTKickass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So I just bought a PaysafeCard in order to be ready for the Steam Summer Sale and thought to myself: "I should donate to CEMU". So I went ahead, signed up on Patreon, got to the payment screen and guess what? It only accepts credit cards. Oh well... *sniff*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM