• Views 7,227,083
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said how roughly I was talking lol. The earliest reports of cemu and decaf I found were like october 15 and may 15 respectively. I don't know the exact dates each were formed. As for the guy with DX12, that could be part of decaf's issues because cemu said why it wasn't necessarily a good idea. I honestly haven't looked much into either one's origins and I went off of memory of hearing about both taking off in late 2015. One also could've viewed it as comparison between the emulator's timeline in general. Idk, but Decaf was clearly on the market longer and was open source and is nowhere close to Cemu, but with everyone that argues about OS/CS, their arguments make no sense to me given the facts. Either way this is getting off topic and I don't really care to argue about the two anymore.

What do you guys think will be the highlight of the next version? I would guess lighting stuff but idk lol

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works so beautifully now.

Attachments

• SM3DW CEmu 1.5.1.jpg
    SM3DW CEmu 1.5.1.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 481
Last edited by Smoker1,

leelaa16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mario maker freezing on 1.5.1 picture freezes but game runs. Can hear character jumping etc.

gtx 1080
8gb ram
win 10

Fixed it, turned off msi afterburner osd

Last edited by leelaa16,

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Mario Kart 8 is crashing for me after using 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 after loading boot screen, it worked well in 1.4.1, but now it does the same in 1.4.1.
Anyone knows why?
EDIT: Nevermind I made it work.

Last edited by Clector,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...