legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 49411

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in all options appear this axis z +
everyone is more empty when I select one of them to set the correct button only appear axis Z +

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can someone help me?

Thanks for confirming. I've posted about this a few times in the last few pages. No workarounds that I can find. It's just broke for now. Hopefully they can patch soon.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for confirming. I've posted about this a few times in the last few pages. No workarounds that I can find. It's just broke for now. Hopefully they can patch soon.
yeah, would likely go under this in changelog
Software Keyboard
swkbd:
For graphics
GX2:
For syscalls, and memory related stuff
coreinit:

RexFalcum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really good release as always, glad to know the graphic is finally fixed in Mario Kart 8 with an Nvidia GPU.

Can anyone test an see if you are able to configure the "Semi-Colon ( ; )" key in Cemu 1.5.0?, go to the input settings and try to change any key to the "Semi-Colon ( ; )", then open any game and see if that key is working. Please let me know what happens.
Nope that didn't get improved if you look in changelog.
Actually, the semicolon key (aka 0xBA) works, just like any other key.

Last edited by RexFalcum,

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, the semicolon key (aka 0xBA) works just like any other key.
Are you positive the "Semi-Colon ( ; )" key is working in Cemu 1.5.0?, in older versions you could change a key to the "Semi-Colon ( ; )" but once you are in the game that key was not working anymore.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i report to inmortalgames
it sharing cemu 1.5.0 via facebook
I want his entire site/blog taken down. Has the nerve to one steal compiled builds Leo and everyone else made and doesn't credit, steals all the 3ds saves from my sharing forum without credit, steals dumped games and doesn't credit them, worst of all he puts everything through paywalls like adfly and makes profit off of it. For the hell of it hope he gets raided too. Oh and also advertises the games and emulators like he made them or some crap.

Last edited by KillzXGaming,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
@Exzap Finally, an update that is worth donating. Just donated.

Dont be such a dickhead.

Id like to say that theres far too many children on this site, but it actually seems like a bunch of grown adults acting entitled to something.

I mean, look at this bullshit:

There is still a drop in the frame rate and spasm
Nothing new:hateit:
Only Add multiple Controller and some minor improvements in graphics:nayps3:

Dont smash your pc little man, go make your own emulator with it.

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
and you think it would not leak , many others have already leaked too, in my view emulators should be public profit .
I suppose people need to learn to be patient instead of getting an unverified Patreon Version in Public.
Too many kids who(possibly) heard that fake rumors of Wii U getting discontinue this year. Cmon guys. Wii U Emulator is still early and hasn't reach 1 year. Don't underestimate that Emulators are easily to be finish in just 1 year. Name me 1 Modern Home Console Emulator that was done in just 1 year.

RexFalcum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you positive the "Semi-Colon ( ; )" key is working in Cemu 1.5.0?, in older versions you could change a key to the "Semi-Colon ( ; )" but once you are in the game that key was not working anymore.
Well, I don't know about older versions, but I tried it in 1.5.0 and it works just fine.

Reactions: xZabuzax

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gotta say underwater lighting in MK8 looks gorgeous in 1.5.0 along with no more yellow spots in the sky. :)

Experiencing a few crashes when trying to record with OBS though which is why I don't have a video up atm, dunno if it might be my driver since I recently updated it or some other external issue tbh. I did notice however that the stretched textures I'm experiencing are essentially exclusive to jumping toadstools, (the former actually accounts for a certain ship and train btw) jumping Yoshi's, Hammer bros, and the "jumping/screaming" part of the Tiki's.
Something I found odd with underwater "jumping" toadstools is that they is no stretching issue when they are "neutral" and only stretch when they are "jumping". I'm in no way asking for an immediate fix, rather just simply pointing out a seemingly AMD-specific issue that seems to be exclusive to specific "jumping" 3D spectators. (doesn't apply to shyguys/piantas/nokis/etc.)

Also, any 1.5.0 test result submissions to the r/cemu compatibility list in my sig from any Patreons would be greatly appreciated. :D

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==