Runs pretty smooth, except for a few hiccups

Last edited by Race,

TimmyP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think console games are frame-dependant (or whatever it's called), which means the game actually runs at those frames, effectively slowing down everything. Meanwhile, for PC games it's usually only the actual graphics rendering, so it skips the frames it couldn't render. This is why a frameskip feature could make some games playable, because some game running at 30fps on Cemu skipping every other frame would be like 30fps on PC. But ofc that's just a shortcut, it's probably better to focus on general improvements.

Cant skip frames when GPU is waiting to draw, because the CPU side of things isn't complete and fast enough. If the GPU wasn't able to keep up, then frameskip would be beneficial.

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel Core i7 5930K ( No OC )
16.0GB RAM
NVIDIA GTX Titan X
ForceWare Version 364.72
Elite Xbox One Controller

Runs pretty smooth, except for a few hiccups

I imagine it would run pretty well for you, what with that $1000 graphics card you have.

niuus

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm glad I sold my Wii U for $200. Who needs it when you have this? :)
I wouldn't sell mine since it's a great little console (and a retro-emulators paradise), but i gotta admit, it's pretty impressive. At this pace, it won't take too much years for it to be fully working. Meanwhile i will still play the games on the original hardware until this replaces it, like Dolphin did with the Wii.

What mario games have you tried?
MK8, NSMBU, NSLBU, M3DW.

Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

Race

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine it would run pretty well for you, what with that $1000 graphics card you have.
I actually have two :D and a GTX 970 thats replacing a broken GTX 570 - Id love to test the 970 with this in my current rig.

Kinda wish the exploit was out so I can dump some games - damn comcast and their badwidth cap........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk