• Views 7,194,694
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to be honest i would be surprised if he DID release a patreon version, god forbid someone asks for a small donation every now and then for all the hard work they've put into the emulator lol

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
We fixed a bug in controller emulation and as a result TWW no longer gets stuck in menu: https://imgur.com/a/c90X6

Btw. the next build will be released Wednesday on Patreon.

Вы когда добавите нажатия стиков?
Умоляю добавьте их наконец
а то белый стилус мне уже порядком надоел

Google translate:
When you add a touch of the stick? I beg to add them and finally the white stylus me already rather tired

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The pre-release is only for patreons who pledge $5 or more (which as of posting this, should of been out yesterday).

The public release should be out roughly one week later on the official site (unless there's a delay of some kind, due to certain improvements and features still being done).

Last edited by LWares87,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my 2nd run on expectations of 1.3.3. Here's the first run.

Expectation of games for 1.3.3 Patreon:
  • Splatoon can move left and right(in previous versions, it only moves up and down and can't surpass the tutorial)
  • Mario 3D World can surpass the Result crash and save file support
  • Assassin's Creed III and Star Wars Title Screen fixed
  • Mario Kart 8 FPS increase
  • Games that haven't tested or crashed can boot(hopefully Genei Ibun Roku and Pokken Tournament)
  • Games that have memory leak can't boot probably.

That's all I got. As @Petergov says, 1.3.3 Patreon will release this Wednesday. If he confirms that my expectations are wrong or something, I would sit in the corner and eat Meat Pie the whole day.

aracom

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wait what?
Can Cemu play the arcade version or something?
The Wii U version releases in March.
Also, genei ibunroku fe is out since december, and there is no dump of it available anywhere, so I pretty much doubt that we'll ever get our hands on it before it releases in other regions(if there even will be a localisation).

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii U version releases in March.
Also, genei ibunroku fe is out since december, and there is no dump of it available anywhere, so I pretty much doubt that we'll ever get our hands on it before it releases in other regions(if there even will be a localisation).
I managed to get a dump for genei ibun roku #fe, testing it in cemu right now. so far it doesn't want to load at all works fine on a wii u

after 10 minutes I got to a white screen

Last edited by Yeloazndevil,

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Every time i try to load Mine Craft (Minecraft.Client.rpx) it just crashes the app. Any ideas?

log.
Code:
[21:16:38] Loading .rpx -> Map "C:/Users/omega/Desktop/cemu_1.3.1/Minecraft/content/" to /vol/content/

Last edited by omega59,

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Every time i try to load Mine Craft (Minecraft.Client.rpx) it just crashes the app. Any ideas?

log.
Code:
[21:16:38] Loading .rpx -> Map "C:/Users/omega/Desktop/cemu_1.3.1/Minecraft/content/" to /vol/content/

That happens with me too in 1.3.2(r1). Do your game have the last update installed too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: A type of fish