• Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
358z912.jpg

We really need wiimote support for this one.

didaho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try this cpu \ timer \ cicled based timer if you are still stuck to the intro screen try Cpu \ timer \ Host based Timer one of the two options should solve your problem that is how I solved it here.

Hi, thanks you but it didn't work for me :S i don't understand where is the problem, there is any source to "perfect" setup the emulator? maybe there is an option that i don't have configured correctly

xecution

Trophies
XP
Country
France
can't play this game yet... still have 15 fps on the dragon roost... :(

im runing with a i7 5820k , 980 gtx , 16 go RAM ddr4, windows 10

upload_2017-2-26_4-6-8.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-26_4-4-41.png
    upload_2017-2-26_4-4-41.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by xecution,
Reactions: Darkemaste

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im runing with a i7 5820k , 980 gtx , 16 go RAM ddr4, windows 10

Hmm. Do you have an overclock on your CPU, GPU or RAM? Try disabling them to see if there is any difference (sometimes a bad OC can do this kind of stuff). If you don't want to try that, make a new folder on your desktop for the emulator, redownload a fresh copy and place everything in there. Only copy over your save. Does that make any improvement?

xecution

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hmm. Do you have an overclock on your CPU, GPU or RAM? Try disabling them to see if there is any difference (sometimes a bad OC can do this kind of stuff). If you don't want to try that, make a new folder on your desktop for the emulator, redownload a fresh copy and place everything in there. Only copy over your save. Does that make any improvement?
i don't have any OC, and i tried the fresh copy, still the same thing the lava on this map drop my fps to 15

Reactions: Darkemaste

Ishiguro

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I'm sorry if this question was already answered, but in Super Smash Bros for Wii U, I can't play with another player (I mean, a human one of course), I updated the game, switched controllers, updated CEMU, but nothing worked.
Is there any way to play with other player on Smash 4 ?
I heard that it was possible CEMU 1.5.2, is it true? If it is, is the game playable?

Xecution, I'm sorry if I disrupted your question :(

Last edited by Ishiguro,

GuenosNoLife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't understand, never work without crash random, first time with 1.7.2 It's work well without crash full racer on MK8.
Restart CEMU and retry, crash! Now It's broken like older build.

i5-2500 / 8 GB Ram / GTX 1060 6GB / W7

Last edited by GuenosNoLife,

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand, never work without crash random, first time with 1.7.2 It's work well without crash full racer on MK8.
Restart CEMU and retry, crash! Now It's broken like older build.

i5-2500 / 8 GB Ram / GTX 1060 6GB / W7

It can be something with your computer. I just had almost same problem. Crash on start up and no keys working. But I just upgrade to win 10 from win 7 and now everything work

GuenosNoLife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It can be something with your computer. I just had almost same problem. Crash on start up and no keys working. But I just upgrade to win 10 from win 7 and now everything work
Ah... I'll never return to W10 It's more slower and laggy and I don't like W10 it's not simple to use.
I stay on W7, I'll wait futur build CEMU :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1