• Views 7,245,899
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

DarkWolf4564

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also you should be using the US release of the game. The EURO version is known to crash
Yea, that's one of the problems... I don't know where to find it..

Well. Can you try other game instead of Mario Maker and see if it boots. Also, please specify your specs.
Tried with another game.. Didn't work. Tried using a different CPU with both of them.. Also didn't work. BTW I have AMD E2-1800 APU @ 1.70 GHz, 4 GB Ram, & Wait a min... why does it say I have no processor...?

Last edited by DarkWolf4564,

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using a different CPU with both of them.. Also didn't work. BTW I have AMD E2-1800 APU @ 1.70 GHz, 4 GB Ram, & Wait a min... why does it say I have no processor...?
Damn man, you could try with smartphone also. I'm sorry, but your computer is just weak. Your CPU have low IPC, low clock and your iGPU is based on old architecture ( it's comparable to Intel HD ). Even if Exzap make it work, you have almost zero chance to ever play it on enjoyable level.

DarkWolf4564

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn man, you could try with smartphone also. I'm sorry, but your computer is just weak. Your CPU have low IPC, low clock and your iGPU is based on old architecture ( it's comparable to Intel HD ). Even if Exzap make it work, you have almost zero chance to ever play it on enjoyable level.
Atleast i'm trying to see if would even load a screen...

Zajchow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Maybe that's the problem, we have only crimson drivers -16.2.1 or 15.7.1 for legacy devices like HD 6000, HD 5000 Series, R5 235X, R5 230, R5 220, HD 8470, HD 8350, HD 8000, HD 7000 – HD 7600, , but in previous cemu releases everything was okay, maybe Exzap could fix this

Reactions: Darkemaste

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I use Wiimotes with Cemu 1.4.1? I tried using Bluetooth and connected a Wiimote, Cemu sees it in input settings, but I can't direct input to it when selecting buttons.
No. I keep trying to use mine, but even with a MayFlash Bar, it does not work. Only thing I have that works is a Wireless XBox 360 Controller. From what I read before, the Wired ones work also.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, a while ago someone posted a post about how to make .exe files that booted directly into roms and in fullscreen.
I can't seem to find it again, tried searching and browsing for ages now.
I would really appreciate it if someone could either quote or link me to the post :)
Thanks.

edit: nevermind, found it:

https://gbatemp.net/posts/6260197/

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

RHY3756547

Trophies
XP
Country
I think the lighting shaders sometimes bug out for no reason. I've seen it on a few courses, but rarely. (nvidia gpu, intel doesn't even start mk8)

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes, that's famous Intel GPU bug.
Funny that I'm using a Nvidia GPU then...

Does MK8 run that smooth? I'll have to dump my copy. I'd download it elsewhere, but everyone has it behind sponsored links or on paysites that throttle you and have it split into 897491872907480987342 pieces.
It does for me with a Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2 GHz and a nVidia GTX 750 Ti.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Intel i7 3770K 3.5GHz that goes up to 25-35% using CEmu. RAM (32GB Total in my case) goes to about the same total Used. EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 2GB does not get used up as much either. Temp gets up to around 125 Degrees (F). Also my 1TB Hard Drive is a SSD so it runs pretty fast. CEmu runs awesome. Intel Graphics Cards if I am correct seem to be mostly Low End. If your Device allows it, would suggest getting a Nvidia GPU I think there are a lot of Laptops that dont allow for replacing/Upgrading Graphics like most of Toshiba's Devices

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Can I use Wiimotes with Cemu 1.4.1? I tried using Bluetooth and connected a Wiimote, Cemu sees it in input settings, but I can't direct input to it when selecting buttons.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm also interested in this... anybody got this to work on Cemu 1.4.1 yet?
No. I keep trying to use mine, but even with a MayFlash Bar, it does not work. Only thing I have that works is a Wireless XBox 360 Controller. From what I read before, the Wired ones work also.

Yes you can. I use my MayFlash Dolphin Bar with Touchmote using it as a X360 Controller. You don't need DolphinBar, just install Touchmote and configure it.
I played it perfectly with Mario Maker on my TV, using the IR pointer for make a level. It's really awesome.

Reactions: HaloEffect17

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Having the same "cemu.exe stopped working" issue too.

Trying to play Captain Toad or Mario Party 10. Both same error.

EDIT: Just checked this and apparently both games don't work.

My luck :/

https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-412#post-6252552

As for extracting .wuds your better off using vgmtoolbox rather than uwizard, uwizard misses out various files, both however have problems extracting to long dictionaries and white spaces so extract the wud to a single folder in the root of your hdd/ssd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, gonna block you for real if you keep being like that
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well.... Go ahead my "friend". If it makes you happy :mellow:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Really, blocking him will only hurt you, we will see his messages, but you wont
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, ok i'm not blocking him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You just got to have thick skin and ignore people online if you don't agree or dislike. The internet is full of clowns.
    +2
    and an 👴 just having fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the beach
    Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, without the l
    +1
    Enjoy
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Enjoy wacking yourself off, old man?
    +1
    Always :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Man bought a $20 a gauge at Amazon that was all fancy digital went to hook it up did t detect shit, then went back and bought an analog worked right away
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 Happens all the time when ordering these iffy things
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    watching xbox direct but the feed keeps getting dc'd, oh well
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    back to MH rise
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's AC Pro which is reputable but more a reason why I don't trust digital in cars