• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

ifrit05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I was skeptical at first... I think I still am... Strange how fast this was developed. I wanna look through the source to see how they are doing emulation. I mean wow, we just got the Kernel hack, let alone no IOSU hacks as of yet.

Reactions: Arck and Margen67

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
How powerful must ones PC have to be to emulate a Wii U? I am quite excited for this but i do not want to be disappointed if my pc cannot run it. Will a i3 at 3.5 ghz and a GTX 960 do the trick?

Reactions: Arck

DarkKaine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Now how do I rip ISO's of my Wii U games?
You don't.
To read the raw data from discs you need to know the drivekey. The drivekey can only be extracted by dumping the OTP and not from the drive itself. It's something we currently cannot do on 5.3.2.
You'll have to wait for an IOSU exploit to do that, only thing you can do now is rely on warez groups.

tranceology3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm shocked I happened to see this.

Testing now, though I'm having difficulty with the .key file that is with the wud. How do I retrieve the key, and paste it in the keys.txt? Is there a windows program to open it correctly?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an i7 octacore, 16 Gb RAM and a Gt640. Can i run at a good framerate this? I have not time to download a rom only to try

Last edited by Mazamin,

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any game that works fine!? Yoshi's Wolly World = Black Screen! :D
Not really, it displays one texture in framebuffer 0 :P
GVntPX8.png

Reactions: Margen67

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can't you do it with a pc the same way you rip wii and gamecube games for dolphin? Insert game into cd/dvd drive and rip it?
I'm pretty sure you can't dump Wii/GC games with a PC, you need a Wii with CleanRip to do so.
Wii U games aren't even DVDs they're a slightly modified bluray format so ordinary drives can't read them, and there's no public way to rip them with a Wii U.
How powerful must ones PC have to be to emulate a Wii U? I am quite excited for this but i do not want to be disappointed if my pc cannot run it. Will a i3 at 3.5 ghz and a GTX 960 do the trick?
You won't get over 10 FPS even with a very powerful PC, it'll take years before it gets to playable speeds.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)