Country
France

Giogiu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still crashes if you mean the NUS stuff that NSMBU needs.
Yes I mean similar stuff required for NSMarioBrosU and NSLuigi-U
Super Mario 3d world still crashing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

in 2 months, 7 revisions and a lot of improvements, CEMU team is on the right way, within a year, I'm sure that the number of titles playable decently grow exponentially. Let the team work calmly, the way that they are taking is the right one. Meanwhile, there is some title (Shovel Knight, New Super Luigi U and probably others) that runs at 30 fps ingame, which is for me a great result, especially in view of the fact, that we are still in the initial stages of emulation. Once developers understand how to make sure that the video cards give a greater contribution to emulation, which at the moment is too loaded to the CPU, then I'm sure there will be a quantum leap. It just takes a lot of patience. As well as the Dolphin has evolved in the direction of increased use of the GPU, and exploitation of multi-core CPUs, so will CEMU.

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally, I got another wud and it works. But everything appears black, except on framebuffer 4, the blocks and the floor appears. Mario isn't visible

Attachments

• back.PNG
    back.PNG
    970 bytes · Views: 246
  • frame4.PNG
    frame4.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 351

Dead33

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure how many People seen or remember Exzap's request (about 10 days ago) that it would be helpful if we show comparisons between the newest version compared to the previous version.
So if you want to help the coders, show the results for both versions for each game used.

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure how many People seen or remember Exzap's request (about 10 days ago) that it would be helpful if we show comparisons between the newest version compared to the previous version.
So if you want to help the coders, show the results for both versions for each game used.
Like including frame-rate and graphical features comparisions.
Waiting for Cemu 1.2.0 see if that fixes Saving a course in Super Mario Maker

Reactions: Dead33

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France

Sorry I can't do that, I don't have a full HD monitor so Cemu Window goes out of the screen and so it's impossible to me to take screenshots of the game :(
I know this is not an important feature at all, but if we can resize the window or allow it full screen it will help me to record/take screenshots of my games :)

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I can't do that, I don't have a full HD monitor so Cemu Window goes out of the screen and so it's impossible to me to take screenshots of the game :(
I know this is not an important feature at all, but if we can resize the window or allow it full screen it will help me to record/take screenshots of my games :)
cemu is only 720p, unless you have an extremely bad monitor, it should stay in

PhyChris

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will be super happy when mario maker runs decent. that game shouldn't take a beast PC

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Alt+PrtScn will copy the active window regardless of size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl