pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Ah, that explains it, dump it and install on your sysNAND, you need to install DSi/GBA games on both NANDs.
i figured that may have been it. thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

does it need to be installed to sd card or nand for the destination?

Reactions: Margarine67

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is this an april fools joke? Or is this for real?

I'm in being fished :D

• A new, beautiful CFW menu with custom themes support!
  • Support for running multiple games at once!
  • Support for streaming gameplay to your PC and Twitch!
  • Support for external controllers, such as the Wii remote!
  • Support for unicorns!
  • And much more!

I'm totally screwed by cakes :(
12939368_1097073407010852_1541757079_n.jpg

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG this april fool, but I hope the new release is really a new...

Oh God that crrepy April Fool, fake BootRom error. :yay:
Press A for permabrick.
LOL XD

Reactions: Margarine67

AlucardjX

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
just installed the cakes138,and please i want to know if there's a button to switch from emunand to sysnand with sig patched when i launch CakesCFW from bootmanager,if i enable the emunand into option i cannot boot into sysnand patched at all(and i'm here to know if there is a method that i doesen't can figure)and another thing,Cakes doesen't have a sign before the CF firmware version if i go into main menu option?(like re10.etcc etcc or rx10.etcc etcc?) many thanks

WiteWulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I downloaded the latest version of Cakes as per Plailect's guide (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki) and am now at the "Press A for permabrick" screen. Now I'm giving the author to the benefit of doubt here and assuming it's not going to really brick my 3DS, but what do I do next? Am I safe to press A or do I need to power off and get a previous version of the software?

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I downloaded the latest version of Cakes as per Plailect's guide (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki) and am now at the "Press A for permabrick" screen. Now I'm giving the author to the benefit of doubt here and assuming it's not going to really brick my 3DS, but what do I do next? Am I safe to press A or do I need to power off and get a previous version of the software?
It really does permabrick, RIP

icecream

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I wouldn't trust the creator of this CFW too much. This CFW is well known for bricking consoles (even the creator HIMSELF bricked his console!), you might want to check out /hbg/ more often it was a huge scandal there. I'd suggest you to shut down your 3DS IMMEDIATELY and wait for recent news regarding that issue.

dankzegriefer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't trust the creator of this CFW too much. This CFW is well known for bricking consoles (even the creator HIMSELF bricked his console!), you might want to check out /hbg/ more often it was a huge scandal there. I'd suggest you to shut down your 3DS IMMEDIATELY and wait for recent news regarding that issue.
It's too late...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE