Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Wrathalos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question: When looking for an Extended Memory Access game, we're talking about games that save things to the SD card, am I correct? There's plenty of cheat menus out there, but how will I know which ones to use Mode3 on for an o3DS unless the cheat author specifies otherwise?

EpicBleye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Having issues trying to get cheats working (well, mostly they Gay Fire Emblem Awakening Hack)

Whenever I load up Fire Emblem Awakening after launching BootNTR (any of the three versions), none of the new gay support options are available. I know that NTR CFW is recognizing that the folder containing the hack exists, since I get the green flash while booting up Awakening.

I also tested this with cheats.plg on Etrian Odyssey IV (which has a cheat menu); I get the green flash that confirms that NTR CFW recognizes the folder, but there is no cheat menu or plugin option when loading up NTR's menu with X + Y (which makes me think that they're the same issue).

I've tried everything I can think of, everything else works smoothly except for the fact that it won't load cheat.plg or layeredfs.plg. I can't seem to find anyone else who's had this problem, much less a solution. My file directories have to be set up right, since NTR's recognizing the folder and flashing green upon booting up the game.

I'm running the latest version of Luma3DS, using a N3DS, and my current firmware is 11.3, if that helps at all.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have the greenflash, press Select in-game after 5-10 seconds to bring the menu if you don't see it in the NTR's menu.

As for the layeredfs plugin, I can't tell, ask on the release thread of the plugin.

Reactions: Zidapi

EpicBleye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still nothing :/

Here's the root of my SD card, displaying the pathways up to cheat.plg. NTR's files are all in /3ds/ as per the default set up. I think everything's correct, but I very well may have messed something up.

5WSAUPo.png

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seems to be a plugin problem then. You should ask on the release thread.

But do the following before, just in case:
  • Be sure to have the version 2.7.2 of the Selector (update with X if you don't)
  • If you have the last version, press Select while launching the app and keep it pressed until the backgrounds are rendered to reinitialize the ntr's binaries

I can't provide more answers unfortunately, since it seems to be a problem from the plugin.

EpicBleye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I managed to get the Gay Awakening plugin working, I misplaced one of the files which was causing the whole Gay Awakening plugin to not work. It's definitely the EO plugin just not working.

Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Nanquitas

cloud4571

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need some help i installed this and it just loads 3.4 it dose not give me the choice to choose. i also have ntr installed and updated to 3.4 is that the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...