Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
What if you open another applet (Notes or whatever) and then go back to Home Menu and try again?
Launched hblauncher.cia -> returned to home menu by pressing start and X -> opened friend list -> back to home menu -> run bootNTR selector
And the same error.

I'm using menuhax + emunand 11.2 with Luma 6.6 if it helps

Last edited by Arubaro,

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Very awesome program. I was looking for the answer to do streaming on 11.2 and get ntr to work again and didnt think there would be such a nice solution to stay updated.

Reactions: Nanquitas

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot, what the best way to turn off NTR, so once can go online for games they had codes on (like pokemon SuMo)

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting problem. I'm able to run the software and I'm using Nitro Stream as my platform. Once it runs I get this
upload_2016-11-24_2-38-9.png

Don't mind the FPS counter but as you can see the top screen (left side) is blank while the touch screen (right side) is what looks to be colorful static. I could not find anything in regard to this throughout my hours of searching the web and this forum.

The only thing I have not done was restore the Nand backup I have. It worked the first time I set up, all I did was get the updated version of this software. When I use the previous version this still happens. Any idea?

jimmyleen

Trophies
XP
Country
The latest version of bootntr selector is not allowing me to switch to different games and apps when it's enabled, and it always softbricks my 3ds.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have an interesting problem. I'm able to run the software and I'm using Nitro Stream as my platform. Once it runs I get thisView attachment 70054

Don't mind the FPS counter but as you can see the top screen (left side) is blank while the touch screen (right side) is what looks to be colorful static. I could not find anything in regard to this throughout my hours of searching the web and this forum.

The only thing I have not done was restore the Nand backup I have. It worked the first time I set up, all I did was get the updated version of this software. When I use the previous version this still happens. Any idea?
Reset the NTR binaries by pressing Select when the app boots.

The latest version of bootntr selector is not allowing me to switch to different games and apps when it's enabled, and it always softbricks my 3ds.
It's a problem of NTR CFW, it's not BootNTR related and it's a known bug from a very long time.

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an interesting problem. I'm able to run the software and I'm using Nitro Stream as my platform. Once it runs I get thisView attachment 70054

Reset the NTR binaries by pressing Select when the app boots.

Every time I reset the NTR binaries, the static changes in size but otherwise still having the same problem.

mliit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is something wrong, Im using BootNTRSelector 2.0-PabloMK7-Banner and when it updated to 2.3 then it says press anything to reset. But after the reset, im going to open the BootNTR again and its says updating to 2.3 again. Could someone help me out of this?

puzzlinggamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious to see if it is because it is getting corrupted in some way. Can someone do me a favor and backup their ntr_3_4.bin and see if you get the same result with the bin that was set up on my end.

Attachments

• ntr_3_4.rar
    94.9 KB · Views: 128

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol