Homebrew [RELEASE] BootAnim9 - Custom boot animations for your 3DS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was the last time you updated your a9lh? And have you tried any other animations?

I installed A9LH for the first time a few days ago :). I'll try with another animation.

EDIT: Other animations don't work either.

EDIT 2: Confirmed that my 3DS is not bricked. :)

Last edited by ghostpotato,

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BA9 needs screen init. As I said, it sounded like a screen init problem which is why the first thing I told you to do was rename the payload to arm9loaderhax_si.bin

OK. Does this mean I have to reinstall A9LH? (I've learned my lesson and looked before asking; I can't find a clear answer.) I'm sorry if I've been pestering you, and sorry about me not understanding the whole screen-init thing. And I'm sorry, @Wolfvak, for the GitHub issue.

EDIT: After reading the README.md twice, I see that nowhere does it mention screen-init.

Last edited by ghostpotato,

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. Does this mean I have to reinstall A9LH? (I've learned my lesson and looked before asking; I can't find a clear answer.) I'm sorry if I've been pestering you, and sorry about me not understanding the whole screen-init thing. And I'm sorry, @Wolfvak, for the GitHub issue.
If adding the _si to the payload didnt work then its likely you have an old old a9lh. Your best bet would be either using the stuff supplied by Plailect in his guide and reinstalling through that or self compiling which ever stage you need to install to update. I can't remember off of the top of my head which stage is needed except that it shouldnt require your otp again.

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If adding the _si to the payload didnt work then its likely you have an old old a9lh. Your best bet would be either using the stuff supplied by Plailect in his guide and reinstalling through that or self compiling which ever stage you need to install to update. I can't remember off of the top of my head which stage is needed except that it shouldnt require your otp again.

But that's the thing. I used Plailect's guide to install A9LH.

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The config file seems to break my animations; they act as if I don't have screen-init. If I delete the config, they run fine, but at 15fps, and I have an animation that I'd like to run at 30fps.

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users