• Likes 39

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nop eShop only.

No luck for me then, tried purchasing it. eShop won't accept my credit card, tried it 3x and all failed but I got charged, just called my bank and they said that they will drop the charges if nintendo will not confirm that the transaction got through within 15days.

Anyways, will look on our local game stores if they sell eShop funds (is that a thing? Like steam cash or something?).

BMO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Well yeah, of course. :P They're not going to just let an exploitable game stay that way on the eshop (unless it's 1st party, lol).
Looks like it does work lol. Someone linked my post on the 3ds subreddit and someone in the thread got it to work

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/4s86q4/so_apparently_if_youre_on_106_or_107_without_an/
https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/c...tly_if_youre_on_106_or_107_without_an/d57cqtn
sorry man

Last edited by zoogie,

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Can confirm this works, and thanks to whoever uploaded the CKEN43K6 key. One question, if ninty was to remove it from eshop and I (let's just say) "accidentally" deleted Smilebasic; can I still redownload it from eshop?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm this works, and thanks to whoever uploaded the CKEN43K6 key. One question, if ninty was to remove it from eshop and I (let's just say) "accidentally" deleted Smilebasic; can I still redownload it from eshop?
Nope. Unless you use something like freeShop. But at that point you don't really need BasicSploit as you could just install HB_Launcher_Loader.cia

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Nope. Unless you use something like freeShop. But at that point you don't really need BasicSploit as you could just install HB_Launcher_Loader.cia

Cr*p! Then my purchase was pretty much useless as all my 3DSes are already on CFW. I was planning on using the exploit for when I purchase another 3DS in the future.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cr*p! Then my purchase was pretty much useless as all my 3DSes are already on CFW. I was planning on using the exploit for when I purchase another 3DS in the future.
Honestly if you buy a 3ds in the near future it's chances of being on 10.7 or 11.0 are slim. You are likely to get one on a firmware with browserhax, which you can use to downgrade and install CFW on them anyway. If you do get one without an exploitable browser, if you have a physical copy of ORAS, Super Mystery Dungeon, or OoT3d you could just use a 3ds that has homebrew access to install an exploit to those to run homebrew on the newer console.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You deserve a medal for not calling it BASICHax.
He called his ORAS and Pokemon Picross hacks "basehaxx" and "pichaxx" too, with an extra x. Kinda changes things up a bit.

Hey, at least you supported some devs!

Reactions: annson24

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Honestly if you buy a 3ds in the near future it's chances of being on 10.7 or 11.0 are slim. You are likely to get one on a firmware with browserhax, which you can use to downgrade and install CFW on them anyway. If you do get one without an exploitable browser, if you have a physical copy of ORAS, Super Mystery Dungeon, or OoT3d you could just use a 3ds that has homebrew access to install an exploit to those to run homebrew on the newer console.

Well you're right about that, I also have a physical copy of OoT3D-US and I'm using that to install CFW to my "friends." It's just, when I first read the "primary exploit" thing I suddenly want to jump in to the bandwagon. Guess I jumped in way too early.

Hey, at least you supported some devs!

If you put it that way, it kinda makes me feel a little less doubtful about my purchase hahaha.

Reactions: CeeDee

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He called his ORAS and Pokemon Picross hacks "basehaxx" and "pichaxx" too, with an extra x. Kinda changes things up a bit
I hate when people call it basehax and then say "it's the same thing". No, it's not what the dev called it.
Well you're right about that, I also have a physical copy of OoT3D-US and I'm using that to install CFW to my "friends." It's just, when I first read the "primary exploit" thing I suddenly want to jump in to the bandwagon. Guess I jumped in way too early.

If you put it that way, it kinda makes me feel a little less doubtful about my purchase hahaha.
From what I've heard SmileBASIC is actually a cool program and you can find some neat program codes floating around the webs. So I would search to see if anything cool has been published.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,
Reactions: annson24

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloaded the script from the SmileBasic servers and it worked like a charm. Was able to access the HBL on my 11.0 N3DSXL

But then ried to run the OOT3DHAX installer but got stuck at a yellow screen. Has this happened to anyone? Wanted to install oot3dhax again as a secondary exploit for backup.

Thanks.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloaded the script from the SmileBasic servers and it worked like a charm. Was able to access the HBL on my 11.0 N3DSXL

But then ried to run the OOT3DHAX installer but got stuck at a yellow screen. Has this happened to anyone? Wanted to install oot3dhax again as a secondary exploit for backup.

Thanks.
OoTHax itself doesn't even work on 11.0... but I dunno about the issue with the installer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey