• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice improvements on the updates. Like how is more like eshop with the presentation and content viewing, though on old 3ds, is kinda slow, probably cause of no hardware boost like new 3ds. But just posting it in case I'm wrong and is possible to do something about it.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else have problems with Super Ghost n' Goblins? Get error when trying to run it.
Are you on the latest release? Check for updates. The previous release had a major bug that caused an error to occur on games that were installed on that version.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Random shout out, but I like the fact that you added the "Welcome screen." It's a little detail, but a very welcomed detail
View attachment 94441
i just opened the freeshop after stopping using it for 2 month and i was like: "WTF? did app called me by my name in my 3DS? did i just got hacked?" :rofl2:

RzYg92u.jpg

that's really sweet,didn't really expect that,how to include a photo just like you did?

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is the QR Code link down? My FBI isn't able to download it saying "Request timed out".

Fougeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It returns bad data error.

Apparently it is an network problem of mine, since i'm struggling to open dropbox.com site as well, but not so sure.

I'll just try to download it from the arc13 website when i can, but thanks for the help anyway o/

Last edited by Fougeta,

Matalan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, free shop crashes when I hit select button.
I am on latest luma and N3DS XL firmware.
Can this be fixed?

newfiereaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys how about some new games 3ds kingdom hearts, tales of the abyss , lego marvel superheros would love to see them there and many more

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys how about some new games 3ds kingdom hearts, tales of the abyss , lego marvel superheros would love to see them there and many more
So why don't you buy them an upload the keys for the good folks? These games have to be purchased first legitimately before they end up on FreeShop.

You can download pretty much any game released in a CIA on a number of warez sites. Check there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo