• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lgv98br

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
With my o2ds,if a close freeshop when its loading the title list,it gives me an arm11 crash black screen.With Luma 8.1 CFW,its normal?

Reactions: pilladoll

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
3.1.3 is outdated and it has a pretty critical bug where seeds don't get installed. 3.1.4 (pi) is the latest version.
I wasn't telling him to use 3.1.3 specifically, the quote was to show that it is a known issue and using a more up to date one won't have that issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't update to 3.1.4 in the OP's QR code is out of date
It will auto update, so you only need to have at least one of arc13's releases to get the latest version.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't telling him to use 3.1.3 specifically, the quote was to show that it is a known issue and using a more up to date one won't have that issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It will auto update, so you only need to have at least one of arc13's releases to get the latest version.

ok I have 3.1.2 currently figured as much thanks

Reactions: Quantumcat

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should have used the more recent 3dsx.

3.1.3 is outdated and it has a pretty critical bug where seeds don't get installed. 3.1.4 (pi) is the latest version.
Thanks. And thanks to Cthulhu I was able to delete the logs, but unfortunately I'm sure it was already sent prior to the delete. What a hell of an oversight that bug was. freeShop in your activity log.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks. And thanks to Cthulhu I was able to delete the logs, but unfortunately I'm sure it was already sent prior to the delete. What a hell of an oversight that bug was. freeShop in your activity log.
Hey take it easy. If it'll ease your mind, I've had so many homebrew CIAs installed on my 3DS and haven't been hit with a ban at all. Just keep all your data sending off and the like, I'm sure your system will be fine.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always had data sharing on and use homebrew CIAs over 3DSX since I first put CFW on my 3DSes. They were never hit by the banwave in the first place.
Where I can rate a game to put that in the select seccion?
If you mean rating the game itself, use the eshop.

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my question is: since I have the original freeshop,, why is this so much better,, I mean the freeshop has been working for me pretty well,, I don't understand,
but I did read in another thread that someone said everyone should use this version

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
my question is: since I have the original freeshop,, why is this so much better,, I mean the freeshop has been working for me pretty well,, I don't understand,
but I did read in another thread that someone said everyone should use this version
If you're not getting any bugs you can keep using the old version if you like. You're just missing out on the extra cool features that @arc13 added, like sleep mode download, music, pretty LED lighting, and an SD card space tab.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an auto update feature, and how often does it get updated
There is an auto update feature, but you need to install this version for the auto update feature to work. And 3.1.4 is going to be the last update for awhile (unless someone picks up the project and continues the work) because OP has school and a life outside of freeShop.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Random shout out, but I like the fact that you added the "Welcome screen." It's a little detail, but a very welcomed detail
HNI_0073.JPG

Reactions: Lacius

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Quantumcat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/d9wnSq_aP-0?si=T9bdloMD2dGzvnbf