Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's what they say. If you cannot test it, then believe what people say, and don't asume things like this.
I'm sorry, most of the ARM11 issues have been caused by Rosalina.
I am not saying that to be rude, but pointing out a know issue

Last edited by The Catboy,

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, most of the ARM11 issues have been caused by Rosalina.
I am not saying that to be rude, but pointing out a know issue
Well but someone said before the error up there. If you can't test it you could at least mention both so people won't get confused.
But oh well. I guess there's no problem as long as this can be solved in future versions.

Reactions: 425745

riznug

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hi

i was updated my freeshop to 3.1.3.

but when i exit from freeshop, i got some error.

just like this.

I'm on a new3dsxl

image1-2.JPG image2.JPG

thanks...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah, remembering a 16 text based title id over the name itself is highly uncommon. Look, I'm not trying to say anything bad about either of the homebrew, I was just asking about adding feature that would be convenient. I was already given a response for my question so is fine, I concede.
you don't need to type the title id, you can just type the last 4 chars of the serial/product code.
イルベロデリンジャ - 0004000000136400 - CTR-N-KEBJ
you can just type KEBJ :)

(but i get it, it's not the same as typing the name)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you don't need to type the title id, you can just type the last 4 chars of the serial/product code.
イルベロデリンジャ - 0004000000136400 - CTR-N-KEBJ
you can just type KEBJ :)

(but i get it, it's not the same as typing the name)
Well I didn't know that, thank you for the information. It was a challenge to obtain CIA for japanese demos. :)

Reactions: cearp

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apparently this was an issue with freeShop itself and not Luma (although I am glad to not be the only one who thought this was Rosalina related.)

Well but someone said before the error up there. If you can't test it you could at least mention both so people won't get confused.
But oh well. I guess there's no problem as long as this can be solved in future versions.
Gonna put this as a bit of a my bad. When it comes to ARM11 error codes, 9/10 times it's going to be related to Luma3DS. If I can't replicate a crash, then it must be something I am lacking and I couldn't replicate a crash when I was at work.
Either way, looks like we got an update to fix this ^_^

Reactions: Quantumcat

Trailbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hey there long time lurker but first post.
Installed 3.1.4 today which fixed the crashes for me perfectly so thank you for that.
I noticed however in my installed titles is DRAGON QUEST XI which obviously doesn't launch in the west until next year and I haven't touched the japanese version. It just kinda popped up out of nowhere and I can attempt to install DLC for it which fails.
This wasn't there on 3.1.3 so I'm pretty confused.
Links to images because they're a little on the big side:
http://i.imgur.com/XM40eI0.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9I32Va4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zmvTwcX.jpg

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Launched 3dsx version and it updated to and installed a frigging freeShop cia version. Ummm. Isn't a major part of using the 3dsx version to keep homebrew cias OFF of your system to possibly prevent a possible ban? So I deleted it. Went into freeShop and disabled auto update & saved settings. Reboot, back in via the 3dsx and it auto updated and installed the cia version again. Checked the settings and auto update was in fact disabled. Also, the big change log states 3dsx auto update was added???

How to prevent the auto install of the cia version? It never did that until 3.1.4 & I don't want that shit on my activity logs being sent to N. How to stop freeShop cia auto install & have it only update the 3dsx?

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Launched 3dsx version and it updated to and installed a frigging freeShop cia version. Ummm. Isn't a major part of using the 3dsx version to keep homebrew cias OFF of your system to possibly prevent a possible ban? So I deleted it. Went into freeShop and disabled auto update & saved settings. Reboot, back in via the 3dsx and it auto updated and installed the cia version again. Checked the settings and auto update was in fact disabled. Also, the big change log states 3dsx auto update was added???

How to prevent the auto install of the cia version? It never did that until 3.1.4 & I don't want that shit on my activity logs being sent to N. How to stop freeShop cia auto install & have it only update the 3dsx?
You should have used the more recent 3dsx.

The version 3.1.3 of freeShop is finally out !

Enjoy ^^
(For people using the .3dsx version, the auto-updater will install/update the .cia, this is fixed in 3.1.3 though)

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.