Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I request for a feature. A "Delete All Acquired DLC," "Delete All Acquired Updates," "Download All Missing DLC," and "Download All Missing Updates" for games currently loaded on the 3DS. Often times all my backups of the DLC will turn itself off when my 3DS connects to the eshop. The only way to fix is to delete the backup DLC and reinstall my backup again. Having to go through freeshop and delete and download all DLC again is very tedious.

Edit: You may think, "Oh just don't go to eshop." But, sometimes it's completely unintentional when my 3DS connects to eshop through a game. For example: When playing uhhh... lets say Hyrule Warriors Legends, there is an option that says "Download Gifts," I think, "Oh, that means download the streetpass gifts." Nope. It tries to connect to Eshop for some misc feature. There goes all my backup DLCs. Time to reinstall it alllllllll over again.

Last edited by CyberMario,

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
I request for a feature. A "Delete All Acquired DLC," "Delete All Acquired Updates," "Download All Missing DLC," and "Download All Missing Updates" for games currently loaded on the 3DS. Often times all my backups of the DLC will turn itself off when my 3DS connects to the eshop. The only way to fix is to delete the backup DLC and reinstall my backup again. Having to go through freeshop and delete and download all DLC again is very tedious.

Edit: You may think, "Oh just don't go to eshop." But, sometimes it's completely unintentional when my 3DS connects to eshop through a game. For example: When playing uhhh... lets say Hyrule Warriors Legends, there is an option that says "Download Gifts," I think, "Oh, that means download the streetpass gifts." Nope. It tries to connect to Eshop for some misc feature. There goes all my backup DLCs. Time to reinstall it alllllllll over again.
good suggestion because sotimes not all people want inyect all DLCs this is not my case but i share your features

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The DLCs themselves are still kept, just not the tickets. And if those were really "backup" DLCs then they wouldn't be removed because of them being installed legitimately on the same console in the past.

Last edited by FateForWindows,

CyberMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The DLCs themselves are still kept, just not the tickets. And if those were really "backup" DLCs then they wouldn't be removed because of them being installed legitimately on the same console in the past.
Due to complications modding an old 3ds, transferring data from one broken 3ds to another, and not acquiring a Nintendo ID at the time, and several other factors I can't remember years ago, I could either use backups of DLC or rebuy DLC.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The freeShop 3.1.2 is out!

Here's the changelog:
the Changelog said:
The colorful update.

- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments.
- EXPERIMENTAL: The MP3 files are now supported for the BGM. (Thanks to @MaK11-12 and his ctrmus)
- Added Notifiers, with support for the 3DS's RGB LED (thanks to @MarcusD) and the Notification applet.
- Updated Timmy (1.2):
Theme makers should update their themes, a new guide has been released with the changelog.
- Support for the Sapphire sysmodule, which extends the functionnality of the Notifiers with sleep mode downloads, it will blink the LED when a sleep mode download is finished. (Thanks to @MarcusD again, download links on the GBAtemp thread, a system firmware >= 11.0 is required.)
- Improved Sleep/Inactivity mode:
You can now choose which screen you want to turn off after a certain amount of inactivity.
You can also choose to dim the Power and WiFi LEDs.
You can also choose after how many seconds the freeShop will go into sleep mode.
- Added the possibility to reset the eShop music (to grab the most recent one).
- The music will now stop if the volume slider is too low (this can be disabled in the Music settings).
- You can now press the A button on the loading screen to enable WiFi.
- A notification is sent if the battery level is low.
- Added percentage on loading screen for the "Loading game list" part
- The app can now be closed via the Start button (no longer the Select) to let users open Rosalina while they are in the app.
- The dialogs has been reworked.
- Bugfix: The Informations icon is now selected by default on freeShop boot
- Bugfix: The system app DLC & Updates are now installable without problems
- Bugfix: If you quit the app while the Game list is loading, it should not crash anymore.

A 3DSX version has been added (for homebrew users with Luma3DS 8.0), however some secondary functionnalities, like the battery percentage and
the RGB LED aren't working.

Happy 2 months birthday of the fork btw!

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested the .3dsx. Other than occasionally freezing (particularly when getting the first download started) it works well. Hope to see more .3dsx releases of CIA-only homebrew. Especially with Nintendo getting trigger-happy with the ban hammer. With the fact that .3dsx homebrew can now run with the exact same system access as a standard CIA, it shouldn't be hard.

Oh, and keep up the good work with this fork.
Just one question, is LED functionality just impossible to do in .3dsx, or just not figured out and implemented yet? Just curious.

Reactions: Quantumcat

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just tested the .3dsx. Other than occasionally freezing (particularly when getting the first download started) it works well. Hope to see more .3dsx releases of CIA-only homebrew. Especially with Nintendo getting trigger-happy with the ban hammer. With the fact that .3dsx homebrew can now run with the exact same system access as a standard CIA, it shouldn't be hard.

Oh, and keep up the good work with this fork.
Just one question, is LED functionality just impossible to do in .3dsx, or just not figured out and implemented yet? Just curious.
It seems that the access to MCU services are not granted, so no LED atm :/

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems that the access to MCU services are not granted, so no LED atm :/
Could that access depend on what app you run HBL from (via Rosalina)? iirc FBI seemed to not get access to all services if run from certain apps (though I only recall seeing a few forums posts about it back when Luma 8.0 and Rosalina first came out).

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay, big thank you for the update and f course for the official 3dsx port.^^
(I like the eshop music refresh, no longer some halloween themed music XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay