• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Its possible in freeshop put game with unnoficial translation? (Kingdom hearts Dream Drop Distance in spanish for eixample)

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just installed it and everything went fine, but when I try adding the link to load the game list, I keep getting "An exception occurred" error and it just crashes the entire system. I've tried this 3 times but every time I just get the error and have to reboot. Anyone know what I could do to fix this?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
So I just installed it and everything, but when I try adding the link to load the game list, I keep getting "An exception occurred" error and it just crashes the entire system. I've tried this 3 times but every time I just get the error and have to reboot. Anyone know what I could do to fix this?
try a reinstall

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try a reinstall
Alright, well now it isn't crashing anymore, but it won't save or load from the link at all. I put the link in and refresh the cache, then freeshop reloads but it still says "No title keys found" on the top. When I go back to the Update tab in settings, the link I put there is gone. Tried twice now and the link keeps disappearing after the refresh without loading any games.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, well now it isn't crashing anymore, but it won't save or load from the link at all. I put the link in and refresh the cache, then freeshop reloads but it still says "No title keys found" on the top. When I go back to the Update tab in settings, the link I put there is gone. Tried twice now and the link keeps disappearing after the refresh without loading any games.
did you delete the freeshop folder?

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, delete the file
Alright, just deleted the folder, restarted the app and it rebuilt the cache. Tried the url again and still not working. Weird thing is it isn't giving me any error, it just starts the app when I refresh and when I go back into settings, the url is just gone.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, just deleted the folder, restarted the app and it rebuilt the cache. Tried the url again and still not working. Weird thing is it isn't giving me any error, it just starts the app when I refresh and when I go back into settings, the url is just gone.
delete app, delete folder, then reinstall

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it's possible to do that
Hmm...that seems to have worked fine. However, I'd still rather not have to go and manually update the file every week or so. Any other thoughts on how I'd might be able to get the URL thing to work? I tried manually typing it and using the QR code and neither works.

BladeHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure
Before, when I the app was crashing whenever I refreshing the cache, it also dumped the crash report somewhere on my system. However, after that, I tried refreshing the cache without putting anything in the URL to see if it was a problem with the refreshing process. Everything went fine, so I tried refreshing with the URL again, but now instead of it crashing the entire system, it just doesn't even load the URL at all, it just refreshes it and says that there was no title keys while also deleting it from the options tab. I'm not sure if this would help you, but I thought I might as well put all the details together just incase someone else came along and might have some suggestions on how to fix this.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Before, when I the app was crashing whenever I refreshing the cache, it also dumped the crash report somewhere on my system. However, after that, I tried refreshing the cache without putting anything in the URL to see if it was a problem with the refreshing process. Everything went fine, so I tried refreshing with the URL again, but now instead of it crashing the entire system, it just doesn't even load the URL at all, it just refreshes it and says that there was no title keys while also deleting it from the options tab. I'm not sure if this would help you, but I thought I might as well put all the details together just incase someone else came along and might have some suggestions on how to fix this.
the cache is not the same as the titlekeys

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I know, but don't you refresh the cache when you put in a new URL to restart freeshop and check for new apps? Also, I just tried putting in the URL without refreshing the cache, and then I got the same error as before again. Here's a picture of it: http://imgur.com/a/xkg9V
Normally you input URL, close app, open app again so it can download the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!