• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timburpton

Trophies
XP
Country
I think so, yes. But I'm sure the owner will renew the certificate for the title key site x)

You mean you're hoping that the site domain will be renewed?

Because if you have verified information that the domain is going to be renew, you could share it instead of speculating

chi_town60608

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be in the same boat as cheezeys. Been putting this off until the kids were out of the house because the 3ds I have is a bday gift. Finally get a chance to do it and the key site is down. Is there anyone that's willing to seed the most current file? I realize using torrent as a delivery system for this file probably wouldn't work in practice, but for those of us that can't use FreeShop at all unless we have that file are dead in the water without it. If someone would like to send me the newest, I would be fine with seeding it myself. Or if someone has a better way to at least get a encTitleKeys.bin 'out there', I'd greatly appreciate it.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be in the same boat as cheezeys. Been putting this off until the kids were out of the house because the 3ds I have is a bday gift. Finally get a chance to do it and the key site is down. Is there anyone that's willing to seed the most current file? I realize using torrent as a delivery system for this file probably wouldn't work in practice, but for those of us that can't use FreeShop at all unless we have that file are dead in the water without it. If someone would like to send me the newest, I would be fine with seeding it myself. Or if someone has a better way to at least get a encTitleKeys.bin 'out there', I'd greatly appreciate it.
We are not allowed to link to the encTitleKeys.bin

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You aren't allowed to ask for that file here, as it is copyrighted content. That includes asking for people to send it to you/seed it.

The certificate expired, it's down for most people, I was able to snag the files before it kicked the bucket
It's not a "certificate", it's the domain. The domain expired today.

Does anyone know the owner of those sites?. What if it was him.
Nobody really knows who the author is. But I doubt it was who you are thinking.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The site seems to be good to me. Is the download not working?
It's fine for me as well. And it does download.
DNS is a distributed system, the domain change (To being expired) has been slowly propagating throughout the internet. By tomorrow you will most likely not be able to access the site.

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, now it died.

Good thing I got the encTitleKeys.bin file! :D
upload_2017-5-7_21-8-56.png

Reactions: Dionicio3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol