• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juansi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You won't get help if you just say "nothing works". You need to say exactly what you did and what the error code or message is and exactly what happens.
Ok the problem "wrong title key pop up when a game is on 99% of downloading" n3ds on 11.2 whit luma on 7.0.5

Juansi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I think you made a mistake somewhere and should recheck what you did. If you can't work it out, then just download games as cias and install with FBI.
This I what I have done.
First the freeshop work just fine after updating to 11.4 the problem whit wrong title key begins to appear so I deleted the folder of freeshop in data I scan the qr code in the first webpage when I google 3ds title keys and the problem persist

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
This I what I have done.
First the freeshop work just fine after updating to 11.4 the problem whit wrong title key begins to appear so I deleted the folder of freeshop in data I scan the qr code in the first webpage when I google 3ds title keys and the problem persist
Quick question, are you scanning it with FBI or freeshop or the 3ds's built in qr scanner?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This I what I have done.
To get the QR code, did you click the green button that looks like a little QR code that's attached to the orange button that says enctitlekeys?

And did you scan it by going into freeShop, tapping the cog icon, tapping the update tab, tapping the little button that looks like a QR code, the scanning the QR code you got from the website?

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Dionicio3

KeybasH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have been trying to use FreeShop but continues to crash and resets the 3DS. I have tried deleting the folder and keeps crashing and requiring to reset. Can some please help me with this.

Juansi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To get the QR code, did you click the green button that looks like a little QR code that's attached to the orange button that says enctitlekeys?

And did you scan it by going into freeShop, tapping the cog icon, tapping the update tab, tapping the little button that looks like a QR code, the scanning the QR code you got from the website?
I press the wrong at the side of enc title and in the freeshop I touch the little qr code button near the URL direction bar

joten

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I press the wrong at the side of enc title and in the freeshop I touch the little qr code button near the URL direction bar
Delete EncTitleKeys/DecTitleKeys files in FBI and scan the QR code from that title key site

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tesslaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ICANN WHOIS. Enter the url into it. Expiration date is today. As far as I'm aware that means that anyone can claim the domain unless the guy redoes the registration.
I hope he does the registration then

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ICANN WHOIS. Enter the url into it. Expiration date is today. As far as I'm aware that means that anyone can claim the domain unless the guy redoes the registration.
Domains can not be bought for 30 days after expiry. If the guy does forget, he has time to renew it before someone else can buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination +1