• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yes, if I need to download all dlc to just get their informations, it's not very good xD
Well, you don't need to download *all* DLC to get that info.
Only the first NCCH, the one that has index 0, which is usually pretty small.
But still, it would be useless if there's no way to read ContentInfoArchive file from it.

Reactions: arc13

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, you don't need to download *all* DLC to get that info.
Only the first NCCH, the one that has index 0, which is usually pretty small.
But still, it would be useless if there's no way to read ContentInfoArchive file from it.
If nothing else, it would require an extra request to the server just to list the DLC content names, which kinda sucks.

Reactions: redunka

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@arc13 thanks for your work on this. I'd like to suggest a name change for the app so it is no longer associated in any way with thecruel. Aside from that, I dont mind how you changed the location of the sd/ctr info, but I like how it used to show space remaining instead of space used. It's just easier at a glance for me. Idk about others. Is it possible to change it?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
@arc13 thanks for your work on this. I'd like to suggest a name change for the app so it is no longer associated in any way with thecruel. Aside from that, I dont mind how you changed the location of the sd/ctr info, but I like how it used to show space remaining instead of space used. It's just easier at a glance for me. Idk about others. Is it possible to change it?
Freeshop should stay. It's a fitting name.

FamousRanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be honest and say I am having trouble scanning the QR code. I must be missing something here. This is my first 3ds FreeShop. So can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Says invalid every time.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I agree. The name is witty af. I just hate that every time i boot the app, that sicko pops into my head.
Just think about how much money you're saving by not switching to geico.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Or add these informations to the freeShop cache ?
Depends if the information is decryptable off the 3DS, haven't looked into this stuff in ages, but I'd assume it's something that can only be decrypted on the 3DS itself. Hopefully it's something that can be done one way or another though.

redunka

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
If nothing else, it would require an extra request to the server just to list the DLC content names, which kinda sucks.
Actual ingame DLC shops work somewhat similar and it DOES suck, yeah.
Every time you want to chech which DLC are available for purchase, it redownloads whole "control content" to list names and icons.
For some stupid reason Nintendo thought that it was okay to implement things that way. :P

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. The name is witty af. I just hate that every time i boot the app, that sicko pops into my head.
Sounds like a you problem to me. The name is fitting, and there's nothing wrong with it. The app isn't the developer, and the developer isn't the app. Learn how to disassociate the two, and you won't have any problems.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be honest and say I am having trouble scanning the QR code. I must be missing something here. This is my first 3ds FreeShop. So can someone tell me what I am doing wrong here? Says invalid every time.

Open fbi, choose remote install, then qr install. It's really that simple

Reactions: FamousRanger

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Actual ingame DLC shops work somewhat similar and it DOES suck, yeah.
Every time you want to chech which DLC are available for purchase, it redownloads whole "control content" to list names and icons.
For some stupid reason Nintendo thought that it was okay to implement things that way. :P
Like when you have to download the tmd to just get the title version ? xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just crashes at "Checking latest cache" every time for me, New 3DS XL, LumaCFW, 11.4
Try to delete the 3ds/data/freeShop folder

FamousRanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open fbi, choose remote install, then qr install. It's really that simple
Hey my bad man I did get that part down already. What I was trying to ask (I f*** that one up) was about going into the settings of freeshop and updating the title keys. I tried the URL's I thought were the ones I needed but I was wrong. Just looking for this last step to get all the games to load up when I boot FreeShop.

Thanks for all your help!

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey my bad man I did get that part down already. What I was trying to ask (I f*** that one up) was about going into the settings of freeshop and updating the title keys. I tried the URL's I thought were the ones I needed but I was wrong. Just looking for this last step to get all the games to load up when I boot FreeShop.

Go to that titlekey site, and click the green QR button below encTitleKeys.bin

Reactions: FamousRanger

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sent u a pm. Do like i said in there and you game list will auto update every time a new title is submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol