• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KPJoey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried both ciangel and 3dsestuff for the echoes dlc, and I redownloaded the game. Both times it says something about not having an SD card when I try to load DLC through the wireless function on the map. Is there something I'm missing?

Last edited by KPJoey,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didn't it take it down because of an icon which was resolved, but then they uploaded the code onto notabug?
Actually it's because freeShop used the Nintendo 3DS banner (like every other fucking homebrew out there) that they issued the DMCA, but we all know the real reason why they issued it (hint: nintendo really hates it if piracy gets easy). Cruel moved it because he wasn't interested in fighting the DMCA. That's why freeShop currently uses a really ugly boot splash that hb_launcherloader also uses (although arc13 wants to change it to PabloMK7's splash, which is very pretty).

Reactions: arc13

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Didn't it take it down because of an icon which was resolved, but then they uploaded the code onto notabug?
It actually wasn't completely resolved because Nintendo is horrible to deal with when it comes down to their takedown noticed. So it was just simply moved to another site and the offending bootsplash was removed.

Reactions: arc13 and fr3quency

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty new to freeshop. I used to download games with CIAngel, and updating through eshop. Can i update a game downloaded with freeshop through eshop without any trouble ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty new to freeshop. I used to download games with CIAngel, and updating through eshop. Can i update a game downloaded with freeshop through eshop without any trouble ?

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yes. freeShop is basically CIAngel but with a fancier GUI.

Reactions: repulse

NightScript

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP, I uploaded this on GitHub, if you don't mind: https://github.com/maorninja/FreeShop

I figured that since all the issues that caused freeshop to be taken down has been fixed, I might as well re-upload it on the original hosting site....

I mostly made this for me, considering that I use Github Desktop, and not a real Git Client....

D

Deleted User

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz