• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Amani

Someone who wants to get banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are pressing both X and D-pad right at the same time, right? And you're pressing both keys as your message is on the top screen?
I'm trying to do it on the island

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You are pressing both X and D-pad right at the same time, right? And you're pressing both keys as your message is on the top screen?
It works on my town but not on the island

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll make a visual guide so that you can follow along.
If this is what your cheat menu looks like
upload_2017-1-14_14-36-30.png

Then when you use text2item or any other cheat that uses text codes, then this is where you press X + D pad right
upload_2017-1-14_14-37-52.png

Else, if your cheat menu looks like this
upload_2017-1-14_14-38-33.png

Then this is where it only works.
upload_2017-1-14_14-39-15.png

upload_2017-1-14_14-39-39.png

you will press X + D pad right there, and there only.

Last edited by RyDog,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

Amani

Someone who wants to get banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I'll make a visual guide so that you can follow along.
If this is what your cheat menu looks like
View attachment 74976
Then when you use text2item or any other cheat that uses text codes, then this is where you press X + D pad right
View attachment 74977
Else, if your cheat menu looks like this
View attachment 74987
Then this is where it only works.
View attachment 74988
View attachment 74989
you will press X + D pad right there, and there only.
My cheat menu doesn't look like that. No money codes or special npc mod is on the cheat menu.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cheat menu doesn't look like that. No money codes or special npc mod is on the cheat menu.
I'm talking about Use Keyboard on island.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, is it working for you if you've followed my guide?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mintyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,i couldent get text to item to work for me,so i tried seeder instead,and its not working like in the video, if i hold R+A and drop an item it will change into the ID i type ,if i keep holding A the item will get buried and dig up as an apple,if i hold R and dig anywhere the hole will turn into the id,also holding R and filling a hole will spawn the ID.alot of the IDs i type come out as different items, i messed around with this and got hello kitty items and the ID i used is the same as different items in the list. last i used this for flowers and sometimes you cant pick them up,or trample them,and if you use a shovel on it,it acts solid. idk whats going on but im having fun with it. or is this supposed to work this way and im just stupid.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys,i couldent get text to item to work for me,so i tried seeder instead,and its not working like in the video, if i hold R+A and drop an item it will change into the ID i type ,if i keep holding A the item will get buried and dig up as an apple,if i hold R and dig anywhere the hole will turn into the id,also holding R and filling a hole will spawn the ID.alot of the IDs i type come out as different items, i messed around with this and got hello kitty items and the ID i used is the same as different items in the list. last i used this for flowers and sometimes you cant pick them up,or trample them,and if you use a shovel on it,it acts solid. idk whats going on but im having fun with it. or is this supposed to work this way and im just stupid.
Please fill out the form in my signature ™

Tsuunho_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Use Keyboard on Island [ON] -> You type the item ID into the keyboard text box instead of sending it into chat (only works on club Tortimer)

Use Keyboard on Island [OFF] -> You type the item ID, and you press send to make the item ID. a text bubble. Then you press X + D pad right. (only works when you're NOT on the island)
but I did that on the island (online) and nothings happend...

blossom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which cheat isn't working:text to item(online)
Version of the plugin:3.2 beta 2
Version of NTR: 3.3
New or old 3ds: old 3ds
System Version:11.2U
CFW used: Luma
Version of game: 1.5 USA
Type of game: Legit cart
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working: I turn on keyboard and text to item and then when i go to online island I type the item id and press x + dpad right but nothing is in my inventory

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which cheat isn't working:text to item(online)
Version of the plugin:3.2 beta 2
Version of NTR: 3.3
New or old 3ds: old 3ds
System Version:11.2U
CFW used: Luma
Version of game: 1.5 USA
Type of game: Legit cart
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working: I turn on keyboard and text to item and then when i go to online island I type the item id and press x + dpad right but nothing is in my inventory
You actually have the nightly, and tell me which position you are in town or island.

Fennekin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to use the text to item cheat but I couldn't sell the item or use it, or give it to my villagers. How do I fix this? On o3DS 11.2 firmware (A9LH+Luma) with NTR 3.3

Fennekin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What item?
A lot of items. First I tried to get 99,000 bells. It worked (was in my inventory) but I couldn't put it in my wallet, it was just a bag of bells in my inventory that I couldn't use. Then I tried to generate a royal crown. Worked again, but I couldn't wear it, nor could I sell it. When I clicked on it, it just had the option to "quit" and that's it. Then I tried to generate a bagworm for one of my villagers who asked for one. I generated it but I couldn't give it to the villager and I couldn't sell it either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2