• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My problem still not solved. Nintendo 3DS logo is looping.
Should I use Luma3ds? I have to setup A9LH to install Luma3ds?
Yes, use Luma. And no you don't have to install a9lh for it, but it's recommended to.
Just use the boot.3dsx from Luma's download and you should be all set.

saburou

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, use Luma. And no you don't have to install a9lh for it, but it's recommended to.
Just use the boot.3dsx from Luma's download and you should be all set.
Thanks. Finally I could launch Luma3ds and ACNL amiibo! But Luma3ds is always black screen... I'm tired.

NicKFree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
This is getting better, thanks for the great work :D
Could be possible to modify turnip prices? I don't know if this could be helpful but if you modify on acrnlram.bin from 6535C to 653BB in HxD with this value:

E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41 E3 B1 C9 2A 3D DE 09 41

your turnip price value get modify to 990 in game, but this was before the update tough, :c
Could be possible to make something similar, but in NTR?

Last edited by NicKFree,

nono850

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Hello. I tried to use this hack but it doesn't work for me.
I used a 3DSLL (JP version) and played with an EUR ACNL
Any tricks would not work for me and then I used the language emulation plugin to add eur plugin in the NTR plugin folder.
However, the save data show corrupted after I loaded NTR. If I don't load NTR, my save is still here and works perfectly.
May I know how can I solve this please? Thank you very much

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I tried to use this hack but it doesn't work for me.
I used a 3DSLL (JP version) and played with an EUR ACNL
Any tricks would not work for me and then I used the language emulation plugin to add eur plugin in the NTR plugin folder.
However, the save data show corrupted after I loaded NTR. If I don't load NTR, my save is still here and works perfectly.
May I know how can I solve this please? Thank you very much
What doesn't work? If the cheat menu doesn't show up, press select. IF that doesn't work, make sure you get a green flash after the 3DS logo when you boot the game.
And as for the corrupted save, what version of NTR and the plugin are you using?

nono850

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What doesn't work? If the cheat menu doesn't show up, press select. IF that doesn't work, make sure you get a green flash after the 3DS logo when you boot the game.
And as for the corrupted save, what version of NTR and the plugin are you using?
T

Thanks for the quick reply!
Here is my situation:
1st attempt: put in the cheat plugin->load the game->cheat menu appears-> try tricks like text2items > not working

2nd attempt: put in the cheat plugin+language emu plugin -> load the game -> showed corrupted save data

I used NTR 3.3 with JAP 3DSLL & EUR ACNL

Thanks!
---

edit: I found the corrupted data issue is due to language emu plugin, sorry for that.
but is there anyway I am able to use the text2items tricks with my console?

Last edited by nono850,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T

Thanks for the quick reply!
Here is my situation:
1st attempt: put in the cheat plugin->load the game->cheat menu appears-> try tricks like text2items > not working

2nd attempt: put in the cheat plugin+language emu plugin -> load the game -> showed corrupted save data

I used NTR 3.3 with JAP 3DSLL & EUR ACNL

Thanks!
Is text2item the only code that doesn't work? There is a possibility you could be executing the code wrong...
If not, what language is your game in without language emulation?

nono850

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Last edited by nono850,

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I have the same issue with #15 in this post:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...f-multi-cheat-ntr-plugin.428522/#post-6392805

However, this user can use language emulation and I don't work with it. I don't know why
There are 2 possibilities.
1. The new update corrupts your save if it goes from one region to another my save got corrupted recently when I tried transferring my USA save to my JAP game, so maybe it's true.
2. She used Luma's built in region/language changer, as it is better to use.
To use (quoted from Github):
Enable region/language emulation and external .code: Enables the following two features:
  • The region/language emulation feature allows some games which need a specific language to be set to work, and DLCs for foreign games to load. To use it:
    • Create a folder named locales inside luma.
    • Create a .txt file with game's title id as the name (look them up on www.3dsdb.com).
    • Inside the file,
      • Put 3 characters for the region ("JPN", "USA", "EUR", "AUS", "CHN", "KOR", "TWN").
      • Put an empty space.
      • Put 2 characters for the language ("JP", "EN", "FR", "DE", "IT", "ES", "ZH", "KO", "NL", "PT", "RU", "TW").
    • For example, to play Pokémon™ Y in Japanese language and region:
      • Create 0004000000055E00.txt.
      • Put in JPN JP.
      • Save.
  • The external .code feature allows you to use patched binaries for games. To use it:
    • Create a folder named code_sections inside luma.
    • Obtain a patched code.bin for the game, and rename it with game's title id as the file name (look them up on www.3dsdb.com).
    • For example, to use a patched binary with Pokémon™ Y, rename it to 0004000000055E00.bin.
Also, please answer these questions, What language is your game normally in? What language are you trying to change it to? Do the other cheats work? Text2item was only tested on a USA, English EUR, and JAP copy of the game, so if it's another language there is probably a different offset used for the text bubble (meaning it can't find the item that you type in)

nono850

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There are 2 possibilities.
1. The new update corrupts your save if it goes from one region to another my save got corrupted recently when I tried transferring my USA save to my JAP game, so maybe it's true.
2. She used Luma's built in region/language changer, as it is better to use.
To use (quoted from Github):

Also, please answer these questions, What language is your game normally in? What language are you trying to change it to? Do the other cheats work? Text2item was only tested on a USA, English EUR, and JAP copy of the game, so if it's another language there is probably a different offset used for the text bubble (meaning it can't find the item that you type in)

1. I never transferred any save data from region to region. I only played with EUR version and new update works fine to me.
2. Great. I will try to figure out how to install Luma and will report back if it works.

My game language is English in EUR version but the keyboard is still Japanese (my console default language) The keyboard still enables me to type English but the hack doesn't work out. So,in order to use the hack the thread provided, I would like to change the language to English EUR by language emulation but it doesn't work.

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
My text2item code isn't working either, I'm using the EUR version plugin + EUR ACNL game, both the game and the codes worked fine until the game updated.
I never performed a language switch or anything like that, yet that one code doesn't want to work, the rest seem to work just fine tho.

I'm using a US console, both the game and the console are in English.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My text2item code isn't working either, I'm using the EUR version plugin + EUR ACNL game, both the game and the codes worked fine until the game updated.
I never performed a language switch or anything like that, yet that one code doesn't want to work, the rest seem to work just fine tho.

I'm using a US console, both the game and the console are in English.
Are you sending the item ID?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1. I never transferred any save data from region to region. I only played with EUR version and new update works fine to me.
2. Great. I will try to figure out how to install Luma and will report back if it works.

My game language is English in EUR version but the keyboard is still Japanese (my console default language) The keyboard still enables me to type English but the hack doesn't work out. So,in order to use the hack the thread provided, I would like to change the language to English EUR by language emulation but it doesn't work.
you also need to enable language emulation from Luma's config, plus putting the appropriate text file on your SD card for language emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?