• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna try searching for the pointer with the data I get, and if it's not enough I'll do one more search @SirBeethoven let me be the first one to join once I say
Then I gotta join on my EUR copy
and JAP (I think my save got corrupted so I gotta re initialize this one)

D

Deleted User

I'm gonna try searching for the pointer with the data I get, and if it's not enough I'll do one more search @SirBeethoven let me be the first one to join once I say
Then I gotta join on my EUR copy
and JAP (I think my save got corrupted so I gotta re initialize this one)
K

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

K, hurry, I have 10 min till I have to go

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@itsRyan crap I have to work on this later, I've got to go... Maybe you could join @Slattz or Carlos!

Reactions: ImCarlosGG

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2016-8-12_13-2-0.png

wtf... I'm not sure if there EVEN is a pointer to find...

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm working with @scotline on changing items at real time. He found out how to change items you're eating so you can 'eat' trees and other items :rofl:
I found a address that changes what item you're dropping so with this, I was able to make a house injector and a town item injector (or seeder)
upload_2016-8-12_18-34-13.png

upload_2016-8-12_18-39-43.png

Here's me eating a tree ;)
upload_2016-8-12_18-39-17.png

Don't worry guys, the seeder behaves the same way as the search and replace one so no harm is done ;)

Last edited by RyDog,

ImCarlosGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
So I'm working with @scotline on changing items at real time. He found out how to change items you're eating so you can 'eat' trees and other items :rofl:
I found a address that changes what item you're dropping so with this, I was able to make a house injector and a town item injector (or seeder)
View attachment 58812
View attachment 58814
Here's me eating a tree ;)
View attachment 58813
Don't worry guys, the seeder behaves the same way as the search and replace one so no harm is done ;)
Both things are cool! Imagine you eating a radio xDD.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@itsRyan that's amazing :D Now I can become the walrus like in AC:WW and eat fish :rofl:
Both things are cool! Imagine you eating a radio xDD.
Actually those items will only look like what they appear as when you drop them on the ground. Maybe it uses a different item ID but I doubt it since you can't offically eat fish, and the fish tourney guy actually uses the sprite data from when you show off a fish.. so I don't know. Maybe there could be a workaround :)

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Actually those items will only look like what they appear as when you drop them on the ground. Maybe it uses a different item ID but I doubt it since you can't offically eat fish, and the fish tourney guy actually uses the sprite data from when you show off a fish.. so I don't know. Maybe there could be a workaround :)
I forgot it would look like a box :( RIP my hopes of being a professional walrus :ha:

Yokujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@itsRyan since i dont have a github account i cant post an issue there but it seems that im often crashing when using ntr and walking south, it doesnt matter which codes i use, sometimes i even crash by just having the text2item+duplication cheats active

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@itsRyan since i dont have a github account i cant post an issue there but it seems that im often crashing when using ntr and walking south, it doesnt matter which codes i use, sometimes i even crash by just having the text2item+duplication cheats active
Don't open NTR when youre outdoors.

RyDog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not quite sure but even if i did it outside and activate it, the game wont freeze after closing the menu
Youre not supposed to activate cheats outdoors, and the game won't crash until you get to around the shore line (3/4 of the way down)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Shgofc @ Shgofc: if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...