1. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, yes, I´ve seen it.
    Thank you a lot for this effort. It really is amazing what you have done, I will work with it and let you know how it went. Thanks again, much appreciated.

So tried it now, but somehow I always get the "IndentationError: expected an indented block" when I try to encrypt the readable text file.
    (
    save = AB2_SAVE(str(open("readable.txt", "rb").read(), "utf8").replace("\x00", ""))
    ^
    IndentationError: expected an indented block
    )

Here is the example from the script:
    #load the save
    save = AB2_SAVE(decrypt_save_file(args.in_file, index_path=args.index_file))
    if args.encrypt is not None:
    save = AB2_SAVE( str( open("readable.txt", "rb").read(), "utf8" ).replace("\x00", "") )
    open(args.out_file, "wb").write(encrypt_save(save.get_json(), args.index_file))

And this is the command I am using: /AB2E-master>python AB3ES.py -i readable.txt --encrypt

What am I missing or doing wrong? Any idea?

Last edited by SGIAI22, Jun 2, 2020
  2. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Was able to fix the first issue, but now I am getting this one here:

AB2E-master>python AB4ES.py -i readable.txt --encrypt
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "AB4ES.py", line 334, in <module>
    save = AB2_SAVE(decrypt_save_file(args.in_file, index_path=args.index_file))
    File "AB4ES.py", line 247, in decrypt_save_file
    dec_save_game = decrypt_save(open(in_file, "rb").read(), index_path)
    File "AB4ES.py", line 221, in decrypt_save
    dec_data = str(unpad(aes.decrypt(data), AES.block_size), "utf8").replace("\x00", "")
    File "E:\Anwendungen\Software\Python\lib\site-packages\Cryptodome\Util\Padding.py", line 86, in unpad
    raise ValueError("Input data is not padded")
    ValueError: Input data is not padded

What do I have to change in the file or command? Any hints? Would be great, thanks.

3. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    the hack developer used a funny character for his indents. open the file in a Hex Editor. Using the FindAndReplace feature, look for hex value 09 and replace all with 20. Double check by scrolling down to a place in the file first to see if his indents are 09. Normally when you press the spacebar it types a character with a value of 20 in hexadecimal, thats 32 in decimal

it looks like player star rank is calculated on the fly by adding all the stars from the Level data and the Arena Stars....so you can just make ur arena stars a big number, then ur player seems legit

Last edited by smay, Jun 9, 2020
  4. yeetuscompeteus

Newcomer

New Zealand
    I can't find xor_key.bin

Pls help

5. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Last edited by smay, Jun 11, 2020
  6. yeetuscompeteus

Newcomer

New Zealand
    THANKS!

7. yeetuscompeteus

Newcomer

New Zealand
    Is this solveable
    Traceback (most recent call last): File "AB2E.py", line 340, in <module> save = AB2_SAVE(decrypt_save_file(args.in_file, index_path=args.index_file)) File "AB2E.py", line 253, in decrypt_save_file dec_save_game = decrypt_save(open(in_file, "rb").read(), index_path) File "AB2E.py", line 226, in decrypt_save dec_data = str(unpad(aes.decrypt(data), AES.block_size), "utf8").replace("\x00", "") File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/Cryptodome/Cipher/_mode_cbc.py", line 246, in decrypt raise ValueError("Data must be padded to %d byte boundary in CBC mode" % self.block_size) ValueError: Data must be padded to 16 byte boundary in CBC mode

8. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    randomly the game seems to save the game with the wrong index file....play a few levels, close the game, try again. look at the time stamp for when each file was created. i think the game stays open in the background, so it doesn't create the new index file...make sure the game is closed, and reboot ur phone

Last edited by smay, Jun 10, 2020
  9. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey,
    thank you very much for your effort, the file now works perfectly. Great work. :)

10. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    {\"HasGoToFunction\":true,\"QuestType\":\"PlayClanEvent\",\"Goal\":1,\"QuestRewardType\":\"BlackPearl\",\"Progress\":0,\"RewardType\":\"Gems\",\"Reward\":20},{\"HasGoToFunction\":true,\"QuestType\":\"PlayKingPigPanic\",\"Goal\":1,\"QuestRewardType\":\"HardCurrency\",\"Progress\":1,\"RewardType\":\"Gems\",\"Reward\":20},

Last edited by smay, Jun 8, 2020
  11. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hmm, nice thought, I will also give it a try and see if it works.
    I like the idea with the gift message, question is, how long until this happens again?
    Maybe there will also be another way, we just have to figure it out I guess.

12. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Dont do it....there is a time of day you can collect unlimited apples, i think its after MEBC closes before the daily quests. now about the level data, this will get you to level 517. I want to be a lot further, it seems the levels all have a unique ID, so someone has to actually play, then upload data for me to copy :-)

13. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    So this would be in the middle of the night then? And how would it work? Because right now, I am not seeing it.

14. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States

15. Visual Studio

OP Visual Studio Developer
    Developer

United States
    B530BFB9C225DF26B7D4DFE3E5808F16FB5ACFF9DC3481BA677EC62C85E3BF62 is AbbaFriendsCache

EDIT: I went through the trouble of updating the repository to work with the latest release of the game (2.41.1)

Last edited by Visual Studio, Jun 5, 2020
    smay likes this.
  16. SGIAI22

SGIAI22 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hrmpf, got banned. :(
    Any way to get unbanned? Using ios device.

smay likes this.
  17. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    lol aside from trying to skip playing the first 1000 levels by copying in the RawData section.....my other goal on this game is to get banned, and unban myself.

a lot of people got banned today...i just looked in the pvp arena and about half of the players are gone, strangely not everyone got banned, i can tell who is a cheater because they got low level guest birds lol, guess they should of tried to make account look less obvious, like i spent a lot of time making my birds dif levels and such

im willing to bet you only need the playerdatahash from a new account...i would waste the time trying to preserve the facebookid of the old account....so much to learn about banned accounts

18. Visual Studio

Developer

United States
    8DA4F614BD109FD64248704E48E720719DBA53061539CB4C46B6ECBA475C6E5C = Session_ID
    You should be able to generate a new session ID and theoretically it will unban you. I haven't looked into their API code yet, I might in the future.

smay likes this.
  19. smay

smay Member
    Newcomer

United States
    i was having some trouble copying in the level raw data....managed to friend crazy high level players, then copied score data from the guy who completed most levels using the abba friend cache. so either i messed up, or theres more locations for what level a player is on? any ideas? here is the raw data file

so what do u use to decompile? and isnt the code obfuscated?

Attached Files:

20. Visual Studio

Developer

United States
    They use IL2CPP, I have to use IDA Pro/Ghidra, dnSpy, and 010 Editor.

Last edited by Visual Studio, Jun 6, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Release], Editor, Angry