Hacking [RELEASE] 5 New 6.72 Exploit Menus To Try

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ that only point that you are creating other new design.... :)
but... i dont think that is possible to create something better than PS-Phwroar!

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you guys ever had it Pass and then KP as soon as you start a game?
Yes,that happens sometimes. A habbit I always do is open and then close the browser again after running the exploit and HEN. So if a KP is gonna happen it usually happens then. I also got into the habbit of doing this back on 5.05.

This is one of the reasons why the 6.72 exploit is still not 100% stable. Even though it pased the checks, it obviosly did not exploit the system correctly on that occasion.

Something similar can also happen using rest mode. It can look like everything has worked correctly but resuming from rest mode can sometimes fail.

If you are going to use rest mode I suggest running the exploit, loading HEN, open and close a game, enter and resume from rest mode.
If everything went well your PS4 should be good to use rest mode from then on.
I have been using rest mode on my 6.72 pro for a couple of months now without having to exploit the system again and everthing has been working perfectly playing and installing new games.
I also never leave a game running when using rest mode.

Last edited by Leeful,

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes,that happens sometimes. A habbit I always do is open and then close the browser again after running the exploit and HEN. So if a KP is gonna happen it usually happens then. I also got into the habbit of doing this back on 5.05.

This is one of the reasons why the 6.72 exploit is still not 100% stable. Even though it pased the checks, it obviosly did not exploit the system correctly on that occasion.

Something similar can also happen using rest mode. It can look like everything has worked correctly but resuming from rest mode can sometimes fail.

If you are going to use rest mode I suggest running the exploit, loading HEN, open and close a game, enter and resume from rest mode.
If everything went well your PS4 should be good to use rest mode from then on.
I have been using rest mode on my 6.72 pro for a couple of months now without having to exploit the system again and everthing has been working perfectly playing and installing new games.
I also never leave a game running when using rest mode.
Kool thanks for the info. Yeah I know it’s not 100% yet so just trying to know everything I can do to avoid these KP. I have no doubt you will achieve 100% stability soon ;) keep up the awesome work. I always have to put it in sleep mode with a game running and have never had a problem.

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Leeful question.
With exploit and hen in the console, the themes keep having the lock. I mean the themes we install via the 2 pkg files, you know.... They can be set anyways despite de lock, but that lock dissapeared on 5.05 when exploit and hen is set. Has this something to be with the exploit for 2.1.3 in 6.72 specificially ?

Also, do you plan to port your payloads about hdd upgrade and other backup and restore important payloads ?

Using PS-Phwroar! for 6.72 on PS4 Pro 7200. At the moment i havent seen kernel panics, and i feel the console so solid and under all usage once it is exploited and entering hen. Rest mode ok, custom tools ok, games ok.... i will keep saying how keep working and if possible KP.

Last edited by arfgh,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik, 100% kernel panic protection may be impossible. I think the system is flushed with code overwhelming it to gain kernel access. there's a high degree that doing that will crash the system. though, it's similar to the early wii u exploits (race attacks).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Leeful question.
With exploit and hen in the console, the themes keep having the lock. I mean the themes we install via the 2 pkg files, you know.... They can be set anyways despite de lock, but that lock dissapeared on 5.05 when exploit and hen is set. Has this something to be with the exploit for 2.1.3 in 6.72 specificially ?

Also, do you plan to port your payloads about hdd upgrade and other backup and restore important payloads ?

Using PS-Phwroar! for 6.72 on PS4 Pro 7200. At the momento i havent seen kernel panics, and i feel the console so solid and under all usage once it is exploited and entering hen. Rest mode ok, custom tools ok, games ok.... i will keep saying how keep working and if possible KP.

afaik, the unlock for themes is just the sce_sys. I tried injecting both normal package and unlock package, but it doesn't work, because themes can't be modified in that manner. you can't add, delete, or overwrite files as I tried all three methods. you also can't make the theme modifiable with that checkbox. the way I usually install themes is large package, small package, then large package again. the theme will remain unlocked that way. I don't know about restarting the system, but if you've applied the theme, it should still work even without hen.

Reactions: laz305 and Leeful

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
^^ godreborn can you please fix the firewatch theme ? i mean, all themes that are shared to be installed on exploited consoles, with the 1 and 2 pkgs, there is actually only one that keep throwing an error when installing 1 or 2, dont remember now. I know that it is no a problem, because the theme works, but i am asking why only that theme is throwing the error when installing, and none other themes doing same.... just wanted it clean with no error.... such a beautiful theme.

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
thx so much ! it was the only shared theme with the installing error that is spreading out there :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what you mean with that you can unlock it with content id ?

With psdlc, just type in content I'd in manual unlock tab. All theme unlocks are 128KB. I just reused the fake pkg for the one above. The second pkg is official. I've seen some themes come as 2 pkg files. You only need an unlock pkg of the larger pkg of the two, which is usually the first pkg. I dumped the icon0.png from the second pkg, which is an official pkg. That's how I fixed it.

Reactions: laz305

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, I took a look at one of those unlock pkgs. iirc, the only difference is in the sce_sys folder with its license. you can't add one manually for some reason, but you can add param.sfo and icon0.png at least, which is what I did with that fake package. I pretty much redid it through orbis and the sfo editor.

I recently flashed an old image of my hdd, so I noticed I was missing the sfo creator from orbis again, so I found that on another webpage. it's probably a good thing I did it that way, so at least now, I know my fake pkg generator is complete. I don't know what happened to that app originally or if what I downloaded from twitter was even complete. you do need a few files from orbis to make psdlc run, so just drag and drop psdlc (in the op of @KiiWii 's tutorials) in the fake pkg generator folder. that's the easiest way to get it to work.

Last edited by godreborn,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@arfgh , if you build a fake pkg fix, you can even put your name in as the provider (part of the param.sfo). that's what I did here. if you install the first pkg, then go to information in themes, it will say my name as the provider. however, if you install the second pkg, the actual provider will be displayed. I did nothing to the second pkg, but you can include your name there too.

Reactions: laz305

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the same fake pkg that was included. I didn't create a normal fix for it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just tried that fake pkg (pkg 1) out by itself. it works. it's the theme and unlock combined into one pkg, which I didn't think was possible, but I somehow did it.

Last edited by godreborn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night