I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Reisyukaku gamesquest1 Yes, I will release it. It 'twas all a joke, as gamesquest said.

I just used this tool to create a GBA rom that displays a picture. Unfortunately, the GBA emulator for VC is incredibly badly coded, so you need to time the pressing of the home button very well in order to grab the photo at the right second. Otherwise, the picture just turns into garbage tile data and looks like you ripped the cartridge out of an NES.

You also gotta set the title ID to a game that uses Miiverse, but you should know how to do that.

Just when you set it as your profile banner. :P

Also, two images I posted on Miiverse got removed last night. But for some reason, the most vulgar one has yet to be removed.

I keep trying to do this with the ROM injection tools and the various tutorials, but whenever I load it up, it gets stuck on the 3DS logo like with older Gateway launchers and new encryption (even though I am using 2.4b).

What were the exact steps that you used?

Well, i got a 0-key nsmb2 working. But it invoves replacing the exheader.

How do you go about doing that?

Reactions: The Cringe

I pwned U!

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Decrypt any VC game, replace the rom in the decrypted romfs with the Gameboy Advance rom you created using that tool, recompile it into a .3ds, run it and take screenshots.

I'm trying to come up with a better way of doing this soon.

That is exactly what I have tried several times and it did not work.

There were several tutorial threads. Which one did you use?

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
[user]Ipwned U![/user] Tutorial thread on how to do what? Gameboy Advance is one of the easiest one's to get working. I just drag-and-dropped the .gba file I named "Image.gba" into the romfs, and it loads up fine.

I pwned U!

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I pwned U!

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
[user]Ipwned U![/user] Tutorial thread on how to do what? Gameboy Advance is one of the easiest one's to get working. I just drag-and-dropped the .gba file I named "Image.gba" into the romfs, and it loads up fine.

Wait, do you mean into the romfs directory, or the rom directory in the romfs directory?

I have been putting the ROM into the rom directory in the romfs directory.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to change the UniqueID by hex editing instead of using a .rsf file? I tried searching for the Dream
Team ID in the original decrypted Exheader, but it said that there were no results.

I already attempted this. The 3DS doesn't recognize it as a valid game when you do it.

I have been putting the ROM into the rom directory in the romfs directory.

That's right.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there any way to change the UniqueID by hex editing instead of using a .rsf file? I tried searching for the Dream
Team ID in the original decrypted Exheader, but it said that there were no results.
well in that case it wont work i guess. You need to search the game id in big endian. but changing the game id for the game will make the exheader uncompatible

Reactions: Huntereb

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
[user]I pwned U![/user] The Miiverse "Admins" are very ban delete-happy. Just got all of my posts deleted. Probably one guy reported them all and they got removed by an admin bot or something.

If you're gonna post pics, probably best to do it in a dead community with a spoiler over them. If you know of a community that isn't very active, let me know.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
How do pet attack is not high.
Even if the touch point very accurate, balloons Nerimitsu a strange how long ah. . .
Virus + aromatic, more than one hour you can Nerimitsu 4-5 Yeah. . . Lap dog if it is one hour have not had. I did not fight the battle tower, no dog collar. .

U wot m80

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay