• Replies 844
  • Likes 158

Divi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Eager to try this out in the morning. I have a ROM of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D broken up into five parts. I assume this program will be able to handle one game broken into multiple ROM files with no issue?

I don't know for multiples part but i converted my .3ds of xenoblade and it works flawlessly

Riku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now I don't need to generate xorpads with rxtools on the latest version of this program, right ?
Only if your input *.3ds ROM is poorly repacked using zero-key encryption (romhacks, game mods, dev tools, etc). Otherwise you'll need xorpads.

saxon48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked flawlessly (Xenoblade)! Since the .cia has been successfully installed, I assume it is safe to delete the two xorpad files from the root of my microSD card?

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States

MigueelDnd

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
How do I generate the XORpads on a New 3DSXL? I press the R button when autobooting to make the RxTools GUI appear, but it goes straight into the emuNAND.

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
How do I generate the XORpads on a New 3DSXL? I press the R button when autobooting to make the RxTools GUI appear, but it goes straight into the emuNAND.
Hold down L, not R.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do I need to check off fw spoof?
Depends which game you are converting.

Flipnfr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after converting khddd this is what I get after trying to launch
aef093829abc999bcba17823052b5f85.jpg

xChryma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
If I have say 3 games installed to the SD, some are converted, and some are .cia, how should I go about converting some more .3ds games? Do I need to get all the .3ds files (including ones that are already installed?) and use the .bin file to extract xorpads again? Or do I only need to do it for the new games I wish to install?

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
If I have say 3 games installed to the SD, some are converted, and some are .cia, how should I go about converting some more .3ds games? Do I need to get all the .3ds files (including ones that are already installed?) and use the .bin file to extract xorpads again? Or do I only need to do it for the new games I wish to install?
I think you do need to extract your xorpads again, since they are unique for each game. You can't put more than one rom in the folder (maybe?).

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can someone explain the fw spoof to me? Im on 9.2, what to do in order to spoof Paper Jam for example? put in 2e02 or 3202 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA