1.2 KB · Views: 1,241

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Cool. :)
I've had something similar for a while i made with brahma and archshift's i2c.
This is good though :) And probably safer (apparently the i2c stuff can be possibly dangerous, I've never had any issues though).

Yeah, I didn't want to mess with i2c. The only real mystery left unsolved is how to control power to the wifi chip. The Home Menu can obviously do it, so it must be somewhere.

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
So would this work with Gateway (+ NTR)? I use NTR Debugger a lot, but it's kind of annoying how, when the Debugger is enabled, the only way to turn the 3DS off is to push and hold the power button.

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So would this work with Gateway (+ NTR)? I use NTR Debugger a lot, but it's kind of annoying how, when the Debugger is enabled, the only way to turn the 3DS off is to push and hold the power button.

It should work fine; I just ran NTR on top of Reinand, enabled the debugger, and ran my app, and it shut down as expected.

Here you go! Hope you like it.

That looks great, thanks! I'll use it instead.

Last edited by daxtsu,
Reactions: JJTapia19

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So instead of pressing a the off button we press the A button...
Well, I guess that not having to held down the off button in a new3ds makes this kind of helpful

daxtsu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've uploaded a newer build which delays shutting down (the same delay as the Home Menu), so please upgrade to this build. Yes, it slows down the shutdown by a few seconds, but it should be safer than just turning off instantly. The 3DS OS needs time to shut things down properly.

Edit: Also removed the known issue(s), it works fine on *hax 2.1. I thought we didn't have access to ns:s with it, but we do. ..Also fixed the stupidly named folder. I was originally going to fork Quick Reboot but I just ended up making my own.

Edit 2: Uploaded a new zip, removes the N3DS requirements from the CIA version.

Last edited by daxtsu,
Reactions: klear and kedest

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.