Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Girls/Guys got you down? Post it here.
Like a girl/guy, but don't know if she likes you back? Post it here.
Think a girl/guy like you, but she didn't tell you, but you know cause she looked at you for 1 second? Post it here.
Found someone over the internet, but they turned out to be a Pedo-Bear? Post it here.

(Move to EoF if necessary.)

Post them things up.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the hots for some random user on here...
I think they were called something like...
unsure.gif
Goli
Turns out it's a guy ?('?`?)?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shlong said:
unsure.gif
Goli

A: You'll find someone else.
B: They aren't worth your time.
C: They love you too, just give them time.
ohnoes.png
All of the above.

wink2.gif
Take your pick.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RoxasIsSora said:
shlong said:
unsure.gif
Goli

ohnoes.png
All of the above.

wink2.gif
Take your pick.
unsure.gif

...Option D...It hurts my head -_-'

MYSTERY OPTION D, I CHOOSE YOU!
*stabs Goli*
Nyahahaha~~~~~~~~

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shlong said:
RoxasIsSora said:
shlong said:
unsure.gif
Goli

ohnoes.png
All of the above.

wink2.gif
Take your pick.

unsure.gif

...Option D...It hurts my head -_-'

MYSTERY OPTION D, I CHOOSE YOU!
*stabs Goli*
Nyahahaha~~~~~~~~

I see two solutions.
You accept your homosexuality and force Goli to accept his(use a gun if necessary)
You use a good ol' trusty kitchen knife and... hum... make this an heterosexual relationship?(also use a gun if necessary)

QUOTE(monkat @ Jan 4 2011, 08:45 PM) QUOTE(pyrmon24 @ Jan 4 2011, 08:43 PM)
I feel like I'm incapable of love
frown.gif

So, no problems with rejection
smile.gif

Are you being serious, or just playing?

Yes, I am serious.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
Was into this kid on msn for a while
we really hit it off on an emotional level
but then it turned out to be a bot called smarterchild ?('?`?)? FML
I nominate this for the Best Relationship Ever award.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
DeadLocked said:
Was into this kid on msn for a while
we really hit it off on an emotional level
but then it turned out to be a bot called smarterchild ?('?`?)? FML
I nominate this for the Best Relationship Ever award.

Sorry, but that award is taken by Issac.
sad.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze's great relationship tales!

- Despite being able to talk to girls with ease, I tend to stay out of relationships. Therefore my list of girls I've actually dated is alarmingly short. Unlike me. HA!
tongue.gif

- Most notable annoying ex? Charlotte. An old school friend I reunited with after several years, we dated for two years. Went to college together. Where she was corrupted by one of those dumb whores who thinks sex is just sex. Meaningless. Even when in a committed relationship. So Charlotte slept with one of my class mates behind my back. You know the pathetic thing? Of all my class mates, she chose the most fuck ugly sack-of-horse-shit-that-walks-like-a-man she could find. Seriously, check this ugly mother fucker out.

34799_484759142529_768152529_5904424_6895097_n.jpg

The guy on the right is the one she chose. If she went with the guy on the left, I might have understood a little more. He is at least human looking, even if he is a complete mule penis on toast. But the guy on the right? Seriously? I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm at least 140 billion times better looking than that. His parents are DEFINATELY brother and sister. Even worse, he looks like the kid from Road Trip which has totally ruined an otherwise damn good film.

So, yeah, she fucked around behind my back. I even forgave her first indiscretion in an effort to save what we were. I wasn't so forgiving the second time. I think that's fair. So I kicked her sorry ass to the curb and she spent 4 years hunting me down and being a pain in the neck in a rather misguided attempt to win me back. Kinda sad really.

Current relationship status, single but with plenty of interest. Notably from a colleague I spend a reasonable ammount of time speaking to when work is slow (or when we're drawn together by our mutual desire to brutally murder our supervisor) who seemed rather upset with this week's rota because the only days I am in the store, she is not. She does seem to be rather...fond of me. Still, having beautiful ladies desire me is something I can live with.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blaze163 said:
Blaze's great relationship tales!

- Despite being able to talk to girls with ease, I tend to stay out of relationships. Therefore my list of girls I've actually dated is alarmingly short. Unlike me. HA!
tongue.gif

- Most notable annoying ex? Charlotte. An old school friend I reunited with after several years, we dated for two years. Went to college together. Where she was corrupted by one of those dumb whores who thinks sex is just sex. Meaningless. Even when in a committed relationship. So Charlotte slept with one of my class mates behind my back. You know the pathetic thing? Of all my class mates, she chose the most fuck ugly sack-of-horse-shit-that-walks-like-a-man she could find. Seriously, check this ugly mother fucker out.

34799_484759142529_768152529_5904424_6895097_n.jpg

The guy on the right is the one she chose. If she went with the guy on the left, I might have understood a little more. He is at least human looking, even if he is a complete mule penis on toast. But the guy on the right? Seriously? I'm no Brad Pitt but I'm at least 140 billion times better looking than that. His parents are DEFINATELY brother and sister. Even worse, he looks like the kid from Road Trip which has totally ruined an otherwise damn good film.

So, yeah, she fucked around behind my back. I even forgave her first indiscretion in an effort to save what we were. I wasn't so forgiving the second time. I think that's fair. So I kicked her sorry ass to the curb and she spent 4 years hunting me down and being a pain in the neck in a rather misguided attempt to win me back. Kinda sad really.

Current relationship status, single but with plenty of interest. Notably from a colleague I spend a reasonable ammount of time speaking to when work is slow (or when we're drawn together by our mutual desire to brutally murder our supervisor) who seemed rather upset with this week's rota because the only days I am in the store, she is not. She does seem to be rather...fond of me. Still, having beautiful ladies desire me is something I can live with.
Damn...that sucks :/
But is...kinda amusing, no offence xD

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I thought the one on the left was the guy that she chose, that you were complaining about...the guy on the right doesn't look that bad. He has that slacker-in-highschool-charm-thing going on. Maybe you just don't like him because you blame him for her cheating on you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wife's doctor prescribed her a ointment for kne pain