• Likes 43

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
App is dependent on Android used in each of phones. For example it wasn't working for me in Redmi 4X, but it's working in Honor 10. The same is with "Sixaxis controller" app for Android. If app is using hardware in other way than OS supports by default, then it will always come with possibility of not working.

And dev would need each not working phone to test it.

If it's not working: flash custom firmware or change phone.

Last edited by masagrator,
Reactions: mdmachine

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Works 100% for me. I just changed phones, had to get a usb c-to-c cable, wasn't sure if that would work either as I heard it depends on the cable, but I guess I got lucky as still 100% success with new phone & new cable.

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Update 3.1 released!

Changes
  • Added: Support for Android Q.
  • Added: Characters limit for serial checker's field.
  • Added: Lower case serial numbers support.
  • Updated: Payloads will be stored in application's folder (/Android/data/com.pavelrekun.rekado/files).
  • Updated: Payloads added using Storage Access Framework now.
  • Updated: Hekate to 5.0.0.
  • Fixed: Crash while using "Auto Injector" from Settings screen.

Source code | Download | Support development

Likecookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my OnePlus 7 Pro when I plug it into the switch nothing happens on the switch or my phone. When I put it in RCM I tap the power button and the switch doesn't turn on so I believe it is in RCM.

Any tips?

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
On my OnePlus 7 Pro when I plug it into the switch nothing happens on the switch or my phone. When I put it in RCM I tap the power button and the switch doesn't turn on so I believe it is in RCM.

Any tips?
Have you enabled OTG in Advanced settings of your device? This is the most common problem on OnePlus devices.

Likecookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you enabled OTG in Advanced settings of your device? This is the most common problem on OnePlus devices.
Yes I have tried that. Only see an option for OTG storage not sure if that is the same thing or not but is the only OTG option I can find.

Ravenhide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather disappointed that this one doesn't work on my Note 9. Just gives me sending payload failed at offset 106496. Tried with three different cables and three different adapters and gives the same error. I refuse to believe I have three faulty cables and adapters (two of which are brand new) so I'm pretty sure the issue doesn't stem from "bad cable connection" like the creator claims. Ah well. I suppose I'll have to try others, even though I really like how clean this one looks.

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
Rather disappointed that this one doesn't work on my Note 9. Just gives me sending payload failed at offset 106496. Tried with three different cables and three different adapters and gives the same error. I refuse to believe I have three faulty cables and adapters (two of which are brand new) so I'm pretty sure the issue doesn't stem from "bad cable connection" like the creator claims. Ah well. I suppose I'll have to try others, even though I really like how clean this one looks.

My Note 9 works fine. It's the European model with the Exynos chip though, could it be an issue with that?
Bog standard configuration, not rooted and USB debugging on (not sure if this makes a difference but might be helpful).

Last edited by iViperz,
Reactions: tiliarou

bebo2019

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
that's is appearing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190828-133301_Rekado.jpg
    Screenshot_20190828-133301_Rekado.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 203

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
mobile(s7 edge) doesn't detect my switch
solution please
Works fine for me on regular S7. Most issues with no detection from what I can read is the MicroUSB to USB-C/USB-A adapter being a one-way OTG or no OTG at all. For cable I use one that came with the pro controller.

Also to everyone, as always when there's a github project. Go over there and post a issue. At least mention the phone model, cable type and adapter model if you are using one.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use NXLoader :v

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Update 3.2 released!

Changes
  • Added: Functionality to scan console's serial number from the barcode in the Serial Checker window.
  • Added: "Restart" dialog after every change of theme|color to properly initialize it.
  • Added: "Reset" option in the Appearance settings category to reset all appearance settings to default.
  • Updated: Default "Dark" theme colors.
  • Fixed: Cutting edges of colors in the "Color picker" dialog.

Source code | Download | Support development

mrgames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm whether they got a Micro -> USB-C to work (and if so which one). Have a S7 Edge, and the convenience of Micro -> USB-C would be amazing. Unfortunately picked one at MicroCenter and it doesn't work.

Reactions: Akorax

SapphireExile

Sapphire
Trophies
Website
sapphirelabs.online
XP
Country
United States
Nexus 6P: Resurrection Remix (9.0)
Working:
C to C
C to A to C adapter

Not working (possible cable issue):
C to OTG to C
C to A to OTG to C

Any chance the black (OLED) theme can have the bottom navigation bar themed as well? The grey on black is a hard clash of color.

Also, would it possible to automatically download and upzip the payload for Hekate from Git? Would seem far easier than updating the entire app.

Last edited by SapphireExile,

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had it working great on my phone then I installed trinket m0 mod chip in my main switch and have not used this app for long time till yesterday. I was trying to fire up atmosphere on my other switch. this switch already have atomsphere setup and working. my phone dont see my switch. I did research and found out that Android 9 did broke OTG function on some devices. read this issue: https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/121435921

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended