Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He implemented tx's security monitor patches, didn't work on my 4.1.0 though so he's probably trying to figure out the reason
It didn't boot, or it crashed?
Rei must be very busy now, didn't post for 2 days here, which may mean the release is just around the corner. Best of luck
oh yeah suuuper busy heh yeah
heh
heh

TR_mahmutpek

medic
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have an idea-feature for ReiNX (other cfws as well). What about using other controllers on NS (like DS4-3 or xbox controllers)?

robertsoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Before that happens, the fw need to be published. And if possible, then it's something very long down the Riad, as it is t top priority.
So no matter how good the idea night be, I don't think we will see it anytime soon or ever.

Phoenixrite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Rei sama is busy I guess with cfw Darth meteos should I update to latest firmware I'm on 3.0.1 any benefit or just update? Domo arigato

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I've had to delegate some work here and there to make things go faster. Obviously roadblocks happen. cant be helped. Havent trouble with someone's 3.0.0 console not booting it.
If it is perfectly working with the latest firmware then you should release this beast into the wild. Later down the road, compatibility issues can be fixed for other firmwares. Of course it's your call. Much respect.

Corey12901

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had to delegate some work here and there to make things go faster. Obviously roadblocks happen. cant be helped. Havent trouble with someone's 3.0.0 console not booting it.

Thank you for all your work. I loved using reinand for 3ds. Still use it for that matter. Can't wait to see your work for the switch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...