• Views 287,225
  • Replies 1,199
  • Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Is there a discord I can join to keep up with ReiNX progress?

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
We have a private server and we've made a public one for once ReiNX get released.

Why make two different server if you can make one and all the disscussion will be centered on one server only, just make a user previlege on each channel, just like RS.

But hey, It’s just an input. Nevertheles, atleast end user have someplace to ask to

D

Deleted User

OP
Why make two different server if you can make one and all the disscussion will be centered on one server only, just make a user previlege on each channel, just like RS.

But hey, It’s just an input. Nevertheles, atleast end user have someplace to ask to
The private is for the CFW dev and secretive talk, to keep shit private y'know

leunamm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
offtopic ChoiDujour???? I think it was a good module to use with this REINX, use it and get the NSP to work.
it work

Last edited by leunamm,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people claiming this weekend?
Because Rei works throughout the week, and the weekend is the time where most of the shit gets done. I was the first one who said it, and it's a good bet. I said it when everyone was expecting it on Tuesday, with a hard 'probably', and this happened.
i'm sorry but if it hasent been confirmed by rei why does everyone gonna keep acting like this is gonna replace sx os ?and that it's gonna have a backup loader ?
Because it has been confirmed by Rei. It has been stated that the backup loader is the only thing slowing down release. If it has all the features Rei wants to implement, SX OS is going to obsolete, though the physical release could still be useful for injection and getting into RCM.
I'm literally just answering peoples questions, just helping this thread out
I don't know if it's just waking up with a flaming headache or this thread is just getting to me, but thanks so much for being awesome, it can't be easy.

Last edited by Darth Meteos,

Roger66681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AND HERE WE GO PLACE YOUR BETS PLACE YOUR BETS

INNNNNNNNNNNN THE RED CORNER! We have the first 'custom firmware' to come out and support all firmwares. It's been renounced by its creator because the internet turned it into a rudimentary backup loader, and is named after the Greek goddess of magic! Give it up fooooooooooooooor HEKATE!

"i seriously don't count i'm just based on atmosphere please don't vote for me"

INNNNNNNNNN THE BLUE CORNER! It's the first true custom firmware released, and you have to pay for the privilege! It's already received two updates and seems to have weathered a fucked release to become a real contender! Give up fooooooooooooooooooor SX OS!
"that's right you have to pay for it what do you think this is a charity better fucking cough up"

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THE YELLOW CORNER! It's a custom firmware made by the Reswitched team. It's been a long time 'greatest hope' for the Nintendo Switch, but fickle people have started to turn on it due to the creators' commitment to a great release! Give it up fooooooooooooooooooooooooor ATMOSPHERE!
"i don't see why you wouldn't vote for us we're open source look at our github's openness"

INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN THE PURPLE CORNER! It's a real dark horse that people have completely forgotten about! It has no features to speak of since the creator/s are quieter than the grave and twice as easy to overlook! Give it up foooooooooooooooooooooooooor FAIL0VERFLOW'S CFW!

"why are you even mentioning me i'm supposed to be a surprise back off"

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND FINALLY- OUR MAIN EVENT! FIIIIIIIIIIGHTING OUT OF THE WEEB CORNER! A long time shitposter with intimate knowledge of memes and anime has created something as well! The community has decided that it's going to be better than everything else because the creator is on average 33.4% funnier than ANY of the competition! Standing at no height at all, nor weight because it's a fucking piece of software---- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEINXXXXXXXX!

"this joke has no legs why are you still making it fuck this post is taking ages to type up"

YES THESE CUSTOM FIRMWARES ARE PROBABLY ALL GOING TO RESULT IN A BAN BUT GODDAMN IT IF GBATEMP ISN'T GOING TO SPECULATE WILDLY ABOUT IT ANYWAY

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

Funny as fuck!

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
will you join us, senpai :wub:

Bad Joke
Watch out, the shikima will be attracted to the commotion. ;P
/

-- In all seriousness:

It makes perfect sense for there to be two discord channels. I have seen more than my fair share of young and enthusiastic people acting like they are 5, demanding to be in the private beta process like a spoiled kid demanding candy and toys. Developer discussions about specific findings during the beta process (eg, things like "Title $Foo does not properly load when started by the backup loader. Possibly there is a new protection mechanism that the game studio implemented; Here is a debug trace." etc) should not be interrupted by a constant "ME EMEMEMEMEMEMEME I WANT BETA NAAAOOWWWWW! OMG REI I LOVE YOU, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES, GIVES ME BETA! PLZ!!!"

Not saying that is definitely what would happen, but I can easily see it happening, and the possibility alone necessitates the segregation.

Answering questions here is a good thing and only somebody who has the beta is really in a position to answer other then Rei, and Rei is kinda busy right now.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wait, .xci support?! Would be great if SX were already made redundant by an open source solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!