• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Explains the need for sighax, and also indicates that installer packages are (if not already a thing) an easily added feature.

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks absolutely amazing!!!

I'm going to hold out for now though. I'll wait until either my console gets banned (as I already use homebrew with hekate and play online all the time), or until we have a better idea of how to avoid bans. I'm expecting banwaves to hit shortly before/after either Smash Bros. Ultimate or Pokemon Let's Go releases.

Maufeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wanted to buy SXOS by the end of the month, seeing your latest progress, I think I am better of donating it to you. Enjoy. :P

upload_2018-7-19_1-30-3.png

Jerry2015

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome. My switch has been collecting dust for a while. Bought it for Zelda.. Beat it and am bored with it.. I'm on 2.3..i was seriously considering updating and buying sx os. I think I'll hold off a little longer. Is your method the same as the layered fs? I've been iffy about trying that method... I'm not sure if I should update and try backup loading with the current method or just wait.. I'm ready to use my switch again lol

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
This is awesome. My switch has been collecting dust for a while. Bought it for Zelda.. Beat it and am bored with it.. I'm on 2.3..i was seriously considering updating and buying sx os. I think I'll hold off a little longer. Is your method the same as the layered fs? I've been iffy about trying that method... I'm not sure if I should update and try backup loading with the current method or just wait.. I'm ready to use my switch again lol

Don't ever update!
Use Rajkosto's method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol