Hacking Reinstalling Haxchi

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed haxchi over Mario Kart DS. But I forgot, I should have installed it over "dr kawashima's brain training how old is your brain", instead. Because I kind of like mario kart DS.

I think I just downloaded brain training for free at some point. I never paid for it, I think it may even have been spotpass?

So....can I uninstall haxchi, reinstall mario kart DS, then install haxchi over brain training, instead? Any advice on how to properly do it? Thanks.

Or, maybe can I install another mario kart DS, with the MKDS I already have still being on the system in the form of haxchi?

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As long as it isn't "CBHC" you're fine to uninstall it from Data Managment in System Settings.

Thanks, but yes I know that.

I want to know that I can install mario kart DS over the top of haxchi, and it will be mario kart DS again? Then afterwards, I can install haxchi over brain training?

D

Deleted User

Thanks, but yes I know that.

I want to know that I can install mario kart DS over the top of haxchi, and it will be mario kart DS again? Then afterwards, I can install haxchi over brain training?
It will not install, you must delete it first.
Yeah, you can install it on Brain Age DS VC after you're done redownloading stuff.

Reactions: fenderjaguar

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I delete haxchi, then download mario kart ds from USB helper, (Do I include the title.cert or title.tik etc, or do I leave those out? Does my console already have the right signature thingy for this game, since I bought mario kart DS?), then I install MKDS with wupinstaller?

D

Deleted User

So I delete haxchi, then download mario kart ds from USB helper, (Do I include the title.cert or title.tik etc, or do I leave those out? Does my console already have the right signature thingy for this game, since I bought mario kart DS?), then I install MKDS with wupinstaller?
Redownload it with eShop instead. [Unless you want fake signed VC which needs to be launched from CFW in order to work then install one from Wii U USB Helper]
[You can try installing it without .tik but knowing Wii U, it will not install without .tik]

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Redownload it with eShop instead. [Unless you want fake signed VC which needs to be launched from CFW in order to work then install one from Wii U USB Helper]
[You can try installing it without .tik but knowing Wii U, it will not install without .tik]

Thanks, I didn't know you could redownload with eshop. I'm doing it now

Reactions: Deleted User

fenderjaguar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, haxchi installed over brain training, with MKDS back in place.

I had to delete and reinstall brain training as well from e-shop though, because when I tried to install haxchi over it, it said no already existing rom.zip

D

Deleted User

Right, haxchi installed over brain training, with MKDS back in place.

I had to delete and reinstall brain training as well from e-shop though, because when I tried to install haxchi over it, it said no already existing rom.zip
Nice, have fun!
If you have anymore questions then ask, i will be happy to help [And others probably too]

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you resolved this by using eShop, but yes, if you own a title, and the ticket has been working, i.e. not saying NNID was deleted, you can download with Helper, then remove the title.tik and run the install. It'll use the ticket that eShop gave you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    Never even seen a tiger crust pizza in any stores around here. Walmart, Cub, or otherwise.
    Must be a regional thing.
    Gonna smoke this bowl then go get kitties ashes. <3
    Last thing I told her is how much I love her, and that Im not leaving her there forever and I promise to come back and take her back home with me.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    halllo
  • Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit:
    hello, anyone is able to create cheat patches for cemu? i have a simple request if anyone can help
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad:
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, Rest in piece. Hope she rests well, she'll always love you too. :sad: