Hacking Reinstalling CFW

JacobNeedsHelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so my little brother decided to delete my CFW. I know this sounds odd, but I really want my CFW back. Is there any way aside from soldering that I can get my N3DS back to how it was?

Also all file for the CFW are still on it aside from the ones godmode9 might have deleted.

Firmware version is 11.8

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, so my little brother decided to delete my CFW. I know this sounds odd, but I really want my CFW back. Is there any way aside from soldering that I can get my N3DS back to how it was?

Also all file for the CFW are still on it aside from the ones godmode9 might have deleted.

Firmware version is 11.8
You could use the seedminer method by buying a 2€ dsiware game on the eshop or using a compatible flashcard to use the ntrboot method

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did your little brother delete your CFW? That's pretty difficult to do without knowing exactly what you're doing.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Firmware version is 11.8

CFW cannot be deleted if you format the SD card or wipe the system, what you installed B9S or A9LH?

Reactions: Lacius

JacobNeedsHelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did your little brother delete your CFW? That's pretty difficult to do without knowing exactly what you're doing.
The fucker is fifteen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CFW cannot be deleted if you format the SD card or wipe the system, what you installed B9S or A9LH?
which one comes with luma?

JacobNeedsHelp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Frank1905

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It was at ver. 9 so i imagine it was B9S

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right
Follow the seedminer method guide on the 3ds hack website then. 15 minutes and your cfw will be back.

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.