Hacking Reinstall CFW?

FryFro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously screwed the pooch this time. Somehow, I got myself into a situation where my PC decided to format my mem stick without my consent.

Have a PSP 1000 (FAT/PHAT)

Everytime I put the 6.60 update back on, Everything ceases to work. It's all weird and broken.

Do I even have to run the update, or what?

My PSP had 6.60 firmware b4 I installed CFW about 2 yrs ago.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Update to 6.61 OFW, then install 6.61 Pro-C2
That doesn't really solve his issue though.

@FryFro since your memory stick is already formatted. Plug it into your PSP, go to system settings and format your mem stick through your PSP. It'll create all the folders for you. Then try again.

Last edited by insidexdeath,

falken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That doesn't really solve his issue though.

@FryFro since your memory stick is already formatted. Plug it into your PSP, go to system settings and format your mem stick through your PSP. It'll create all the folders for you. Then try again.

He mentioned "Everytime I put the 6.60 update back on, Everything ceases to work. It's all weird and broken." updating to 6.61 might sort out the issue he's having.

falken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That could possibly mean that his folders in the mem stick are not in order, so anything he put into his mem stick will show as a broken file.

True, if he hasn't got CFW installed properly it'll all show as corrupted files. Was just suggesting he reinstall it :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night