Homebrew Registered of WintenDoS XP

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i jsut had a sick idea can this app go wi-fi cuz i donwload the setup for msn and put in my ds and launch it in this app would the msn icon be in the thingy and would i be able to go on ?

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4zndude345 said:
i jsut had a sick idea can this app go wi-fi cuz i donwload the setup for msn and put in my ds and launch it in this app would the msn icon be in the thingy and would i be able to go on ?
There's no way the DS can handle the Windows version of Live messenger. MSN + the memory saving plugin still uses about 15mb RAM, not to mention like 60mb without the extension.

Darkyesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
exactly
wink.gif

4zndude345

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShiningSaber said:
4zndude345 said:
There's no way the DS can handle the Windows version of Live messenger. MSN + the memory saving plugin still uses about 15mb RAM, not to mention like 60mb without the extension.

well can it support internet? other applications?

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4zndude345 said:
ShiningSaber said:
4zndude345 said:

well can it support internet? other applications?
The DS cannot handle win32 executables at all. The most we'll see is a webbrowsing application from him or somebody who makes a "program" for this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks