Hacking Region unlock

ANTH040

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello very new to 3ds I have managed to get 3dssky+ running on 10.3.0-28E but can only run euro roms just wondering if there is an easy way to unlock to play an region?

technewbie389

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've got the old 3DS with the latest version update. Do you know how I can play an US rom on a EU console? Looked on the internet but everything doesn't work.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I've got the old 3DS with the latest version update. Do you know how I can play an US rom on a EU console? Looked on the internet but everything doesn't work.
You need to download the homebrew starter kit from smea's website. This will download the homebrew launcher and hans a program that makes the 3ds region free. Hans needs to boot from the homebrew launcher just follow all the steps on smea's website and you will be good to go http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: technewbie389

technewbie389

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You need to download the homebrew starter kit from smea's website. This will download the homebrew launcher and hans a program that makes the 3ds region free. Hans needs to boot from the homebrew launcher just follow all the steps on smea's website and you will be good to go http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

YOU ARE A STAR! XD God, I was beginning to worry that I shouldn't have bought the US game but it works!!

One question: Each time I want to play the same game, do I have to do this everytime?

Reactions: AmandaRose

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yep you need to boot the homebrew menu then hans each time you want to play your us game. Glad you got it up and running and enjoy your game

He can simply launch his imported game through the "region free" icone in the Homebrew launcher, HANS is not needed for it. (this programm basically adds patch support and goes through System Version checks)

Reactions: technewbie389

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
He can simply launch his imported game through the "region free" icone in the Homebrew launcher, HANS is not needed for it. (this programm basically adds patch support and goes through System Version checks)
Yes you are right I forgot about that due to the fact I use mashers homebrew launcher that uses hans by default to launch games I forgot all about region4 being built into smea's version of the homebrew launcher lol

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1