Hacking Region Free on Wii 4.0 NTSC

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone figured hot to get region unlocking to work yet on a NTSC Wii running on 4.0? And please, for all of you HD loader lovers, no smart remarks. I swear you ask a question around here and if its not in line with what the majority is doing you catch all sorts of slack *rolls eyes*. There are some of us who just happen to like disc loading, even with its 3x speed. I have everything I could ask for out of my system with the exception of loading my out of region backups through the disc channel. My copy of Lets Tap wont even show up on the disc channel and my Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, while it does show on the disc channel, after pressing start I get a 001 error. I have to play both of them using the Backup Loader channel
frown.gif

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it works for me didn't do anything special other than using brickblocker to block the updates, try using Gecko Loader.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xDlmaoxD said:
Well it works for me didn't do anything special other than using brickblocker to block the updates, try using Gecko Loader.

I'm not trying to load my out of region backups with a channel... I can already do that using the Gamma Loader. I'm trying to load then directly from the disc channel with CiosCorp. When I was on 3.2 using the Riiski mod my NTSC-J backups loaded from the disc channel perfectly fine on my NTSC-U system.

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
xDlmaoxD said:

I'm not trying to load my out of region backups with a channel... I can already do that using the Gamma Loader. I'm trying to load then directly from the disc channel with CiosCorp. When I was on 3.2 using the Riiski mod my NTSC-J backups loaded from the disc channel perfectly fine on my NTSC-U system.

Oh sorry about that, btw out of region back ups, lol
Just say Illegal games you downloaded and burn.

lol

But sorry I don't care much about loading them from Disc channel, don't see the point.
Hope someone helps you, or gives you better advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them