Homebrew Region free launcher + homebrew launcher?

Tobeyforce

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey,

Finally followed tutorials and got myself into the homebrew launcher on 11.4.0-37E in order to access the region free launcher, but unlike on most vids I've seen who seem to have it by default, it's missing for me. Anyone who would be kind enough to explain to me why this is, and what I can do about it?
I have a Sky3ds+, got the latest starter kit in my 3dsroot.

Thanks! :)

icet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Finally followed tutorials and got myself into the homebrew launcher on 11.4.0-37E in order to access the region free launcher, but unlike on most vids I've seen who seem to have it by default, it's missing for me. Anyone who would be kind enough to explain to me why this is, and what I can do about it?
I have a Sky3ds+, got the latest starter kit in my 3dsroot.

Thanks! :)
Hi I had the same problem and found a copy of HANS do a search for Hans .3dsx and look for the extended starter kit and see if it has Hans list copy this to the 3ds folder on your 3ds and it should show up in the home brew list make sure you have the 3ds cart in the slot when selecting the game hope it works I did for me

wrvwerw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I had the same problem and found a copy of HANS do a search for Hans .3dsx and look for the extended starter kit and see if it has Hans list copy this to the 3ds folder on your 3ds and it should show up in the home brew list make sure you have the 3ds cart in the slot when selecting the game hope it works I did for me
Can you plz explain it more because I followed your directions and it didnt show region free launcher just another HANS app (yes I searched Hans .3dsx, clicked the first link and downloaded it)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But it still didnt work so can you or somebody plz help me cause I am dying to play dbhmx and I cant do it without the launcher so can you or someone plz help me

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Can you plz explain it more because I followed your directions and it didnt show region free launcher just another HANS app (yes I searched Hans .3dsx, clicked the first link and downloaded it)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But it still didnt work so can you or somebody plz help me cause I am dying to play dbhmx and I cant do it without the launcher so can you or someone plz help me
The region free launcher is just a shortcut to HANS IIRC, you can just launch HANS and load the game through it and it should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: My wife's doctor prescribed her a ointment for kne pain