OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.aftnet.net
XP
Country
Italy
Just got a New 2DS XL on which I installed custom firmware following the guide to the letter via the ntrboot method and which I then changed from Japan to Europe region.

While I never opened the eshop before the region change, I did connect to the internet to perform the system update, as per the guide instructions.

Now I cannot open the eshop at all - I always get error 007-2001 (an error has occurred. Please wait a moment and try again)

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a New 2DS XL on which I installed custom firmware following the guide to the letter via the ntrboot method and which I then changed from Japan to Europe region.

While I never opened the eshop before the region change, I did connect to the internet to perform the system update, as per the guide instructions.

Now I cannot open the eshop at all - I always get error 007-2001 (an error has occurred. Please wait a moment and try again)

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

If I'm not wrong, when you change your console from the original region to an alternative one you lose access to the eShop.

Did you do a NAND backup of your console with the original region?

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Taken from 3dsguide:

Screenshot_20200924-130732_Opera.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat