Gaming Reflashing CFW on PSP Phat

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried a few weeks ago to upgrade my original PSP Phat (one of the launch systems) from its 5.00 M33-3 firmware to GEN-C. Everything seemed to go okay - the firmware was even labeled GEN-C in the system info. However, the machine will not play any GEN patched isos. However, it still plays the M33 isos that worked before it.

What's the best way to start over and reflash the system up to the latest GEN firmware. I do have a Pandora Battery, so that wouldn't be a problem. Thanks for your time and help.

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
Seeing you have a homebrew enabled PSP Phat, you do not need the pandora's battery. Get Hellcat's recovery flasher with the 5.50GEND3 plugin and reflash the whole cfw to your psp.

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going to sound extremely lazy, but where is the best place to download that? A link would be worth a thousand thank-yous.

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fgghjjkll said:
Link to 5.50GEND3 pack
Link to Recovery Flash 1.60
Btw, you need to put 550.pbp in the root, but cannot link you to it as it is against the forum rules.

Recovery Flasher link worked perfectly. 5.50GEND3 took me to a NDS 3DS announcement LOL ... don't worry, I will own one of those as soon as its available. LOL. Is there another link for the 5.50GEND3?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
DMC23 said:
fgghjjkll said:
Link to 5.50GEND3 pack
Link to Recovery Flash 1.60
Btw, you need to put 550.pbp in the root, but cannot link you to it as it is against the forum rules.

Recovery Flasher link worked perfectly. 5.50GEND3 took me to a NDS 3DS announcement LOL ... don't worry, I will own one of those as soon as its available. LOL. Is there another link for the 5.50GEND3?
Woops. copypasta fail.
http://dl.qj.net/psp/homebrew-applications...lasher-v16.html

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're referring any of the OFWs by the .pbp file, some are available on FileTrip...
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom