1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Reese Lava cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 661
  • Replies Replies 1

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,080
Reaction score
11,172
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,983
Country
United States
1000014392.jpg

I'm a bit indifferent on this one, the Carmel was way better it's just too much of a chocolate over dose for me which if that's what you're craving it'll do good at but too much can kill anything. I would've liked it more if Reeses went for a lava cake type of vibe they could've added a layer of sponge cake while still capturing the peanut butter cup vibe. Anyways not bad not great.


20241010_150429.jpg

5/10
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted