punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
i mean like, we plan on releasing what we have when we have it, so like, we have memunand and iosuhax working so

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

We can install games to a hdd now and use them legit online. Who cares about rednand at this point?
coldboot cfw, homebrew installed as titles, all you can do is installed signed games, we can install unsigned games. :P <3

Scythe37

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We can install games to a hdd now and use them legit online. Who cares about rednand at this point?
If you want protection against a brick redNAND is good. You can also only install a few games in the Brazilian thing IIRC.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo releases an system update, like 2 months later, and somebody using rednand accidentally updates the rednand? Brick?
I am asking this because people used to say the wii u keeps track of versions of everything, just like it does with game updates. Wiiubrew says there are still some unknown values in the seeprom.

Last edited by Pachee,

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Nintendo releases an system update, like 2 months later, and somebody using rednand accidentally updates the rednand? Brick?
I am asking this because people used to say the wii u keeps track of versions of everything, just like it does with game updates.
It could probably be updated to support the "New update" so to speak.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It can Redirect NAND internal access to external copy of it.
It allows you to use the copy as if it was your real console's internal memory. You can install games to that copy, launch games, play, modify, brick, whatever you want, the REAL NAND (also called System NAND) will still be there untouched.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could probably be updated to support the "New update" so to speak.
I meant the wii u itself. What if it updates something somewhere and then when you reboot the system it expects a new updated firmware and find an outdated one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.